WSW (White Supremacist Watch) Thread

WHITE SUPREMACIST E.R. DOC ADMITS HIS HATRED FOR BLACKS, JEWS, LATINOS & OTHERS: Emergency room physician’s Asst. Karl Simon being deposed about his White Supremacist, hateful rhetoric. He is still “treating” patients at Houston Memorial Hermann Hospital. This is NOT a drill. Welcome to America.

Reactions: wr
That crap was soo pitiful. This dude says all those things but doesn't consider himself racist?

Always funny how some racists hate being called racist. Why not just embrace it?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1053126
maxresdefault.jpg

Some high schoolers got expelled for posting a really racist tiktok “joke” video. I refuse to watch it (don’t need that toxic energy) but the amount of apologists citing first amendment protections is crazy. Thankfully most people agree with the school’s ruling.

And the funny **** is they all try pretending they care about defending their constitutional rights when in reality, they just care about defending their racist *** behavior. FOH.

One good dose of poetic/ironic justice in this...in the racist video they make a “joke” about black people making no good decisions...

One think I will suggest in this thread is to not let the actions of racists flip your energy to a negative place. Came here because I needed to vent instead of carrying it within me. It’s easy to get addicted to getting angry (see certain subreddits, FoxNews, etc.) Keep your heads above that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom