WSW (White Supremacist Watch) Thread

SMDH :smh:

http://www.kansascity.com/opinion/editorials/article210831384.html

Screenshot_20180517-090532_Chrome.jpg

Las Vegas gunman 'was a right-wing cook': ranted about Waco, Ruby Ridge, FEMA camps and gun confiscation

451154CA00000578-5740045-Stephen_Paddock_64_killed_58_and_injured_hundreds_as_he_fired_mo-m-2_1526554481620.jpg

Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock ranted about the federal government 'confiscating' guns and was enraged by the Waco and Ruby Ridge sieges, witnesses have claimed.

Police documents released yesterday about the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history included reports from at least two people claiming they had spoken to Paddock about his paranoia.

A jailed man who gave a statement in November to police and the FBI recalled a man he believed to be Paddock telling him that FEMA 'camps' set up after Hurricane Katrina in 2005 were 'a dry run for law enforcement and military to start kickin' down doors and ... confiscating guns.'

Oklahoma GOP Candidate Blames Hackers for Facebook Post Proposing Euthanasia for Disabled People

barnett2-800x430.jpg

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/ok...s-euthanasia-disabled-poor-avoid-food-stamps/

A Republican gubernatorial candidate in Oklahoma proposed euthanasia for people on food stamps who are too disabled to work.

In a Facebook post made by a page purporting to be for OK governor candidate Christopher Barnett, the administrator initially posted a poll about food stamp requirements — and then made comments claiming euthanasia is a solution to the “issue” of the poor and disabled.

In a post made by Tulsa resident Lisa Schwart, screenshots of the thread from theChrisforgov campaign page that shares a name with Barnett’s campaign websiterevealed the comments.

“Most receiving food stamps work, or are disabled,” a user commented on the poll post. “Some are elderly.”

“The ones who are disabled and can’t work…why are we required to keep them?” the Chrisforgov account responded. “Sorry but euthanasia is cheaper and doesn’t make everyone a slave to the Government [sic].”

Defending his now-deleted comments, the account admin mused as to why American taxpayers should “have to keep up people who cannot contribute to society any longer?”

“Obviously, I’m not saying the Government [sic] should put these people down,” the Chrisforgov account wrote, contradicting its earlier statement. “I’m just saying that we shouldn’t keep them up.”

“If they can take care of themselves without Government assistance, great,” the comment continued. “If not, let them starve and die. Easy as that.”

Though the comments have since been deleted, the account admin wrote that they “stand by” the remarks in the poll thread, and later that day wrote that the interaction had been “fun.”

UPDATE:

Barnett told KFOR that he’s received death threats since the comments went viral. But he swears they aren’t his and someone is posting on his behalf.

“There are people saying they want to shoot me, they are going to assassinate me, they are going to shoot me, they are going to blow us up,” Barnett claimed. “I’m in this election. I’m not dropping out. They’re not going to intimidate me.”

It’s unknown if the candidate’s page was hacked or a staffer posted on his behalf. Barnett hasn’t said. The page features videos of the candidate talking into the camera and thanking supporters.

You can read the alleged comments in full below:

Story Time:

In My First Black History Month At A New Middle School A Kid Had A White Paper Bag On His Head With KKK Written On It :smh: Walked By, Went To The Black Table That I Sat At, Walked Over & Smacked It Off His Head. Got Suspened For The Scuffle That Happen At The End Of The School Day At The Locker :lol::angry: Moms & Grandmom Respected It So I Ain’t Get Grounded

didnt that happen a couple years ago?

like this is round 2 excoriating him for the ppl that didnt know the first time

that picture looks real familiar

Back
Top Bottom