WSW (White Supremacist Watch) Thread

I'm not following down this rabit hole famb

so thats your **** then?

speak into existence the worst case scenario under the guise of well wishes

you dont gotta respond to this but there are people who share similar sentiments to yours

but seeing it come from you i wonder how much of it is respectability politics

and wonder how far will that get us?

because there is an vocalized expectation of consequence i find that expectation in and of itself problematic

especially when juxtaposed with far more egregious acts that arent punished to the fullest extent from other "actors"

Lol at beating up an old dude....real tough. Mental ******.

What age is officially too old to have a consequence?

Don't even entertain his comment LOL...

He's trying to bait anyone he can into some reductive BS about why what the Old man did doesn't deserve that kind of reaction or consequence.

We have freedom of speech in this country but that doesn't mean people are free from the consequences that come along with that.

|l

his age aint protecting him

the mental ****** is the one who provoked it and didnt take the 3 chances to walk away

Why risk jail or punishment for this one ignorant person? Punching that guy isnt going to do anything but make that guy more racist which doesnt help anything. Like I said, mental ******.

Don't even entertain his comment LOL...

He's trying to bait anyone he can into some reductive BS about why what the Old man did doesn't deserve that kind of reaction or consequence.

We have freedom of speech in this country but that doesn't mean people are free from the consequences that come along with that.

Punching some ol dude is worth the consequences?

Why risk jail or punishment for this one ignorant person? Punching that guy isnt going to do anything but make that guy more racist which doesnt help anything. Like I said, mental ******.

Punching some ol dude is worth the consequences?

please stop

you dont know for a fact that there were any "consequences" or that the man walked away "still racist"

and even if he did was a kumbaya going to change it for the better

the fact you see the boys actions as worthy of consequence but not the old mans is problematic

the fact is that that old man needed his clock cleaned

please stop

you dont know for a fact that there were any "consequences" or that the man walked away "still racist"

and even if he did was a kumbaya going to change it for the better

the fact you see the boys actions as worthy of consequence but not the old mans is problematic

the fact is that that old man needed his clock cleaned

I didnt deem his actions worthy of consequences. The law did. There are laws against punching random people.

So you think punching him made him unracist all of a sudden?

The old man is wrong also. Nobody is defending him. Nothing I have said is problematic. Its straight forward.

If you think punching racist old people is going to solve the problem you're a mental ****** as well.

I didnt deem his actions worthy of consequences. The law did. There are laws against punching random people.

So you think punching him made him unracist all of a sudden?

The old man is wrong also. Nobody is defending him. Nothing I have said is problematic. Its straight forward.

If you think punching racist old people is going to solve the problem you're a mental ****** as well.

again i dont care what makes the old man unracist but the fact that you seem to be so adamant against his receiving violence for his provocation is imo problematic

im sure there are laws against harassment too and it looked to me like the black guy was being harassed especially if the old man used a slur to incite him

there is a legal term called "fighting words" since now this is a law issue and not just a learning experience moment regardless of if the old man chooses to do so

and now youre saying the old man was wrong but where was that energy initially? if you think hes so wrong why do you care if he got punched?

'White Civil Rights Rally' application approved for DC

qx3ip7wf8utzr4lx16sp.jpg

The National Park Service has approved an application for a White Civil Rights rally.

The rally, to be held outside the White House at Lafayette Square, is being planned by Jason Kessler, who organized the Unite the Right rally last year to protest the removal of Confederate statues in cities

Historic Juneteenth for Charleston - City Council Apologizes for its Role in Slavery
screen_shot_2017-10-31_at_11.21.25_am.png

http://www.counton2.com/news/local-...apologizes-for-its-role-in-slavery/1250132153

In the city where 40% of enslaved African-Americans were dropped off in shackles during the slave trade, Charleston city council members passed a resolution Tuesday apologizing for the city's role in slavery.

Tuesday's seven to five vote marked the first resolution to acknowledge and apologize for slavery as a city in South Carolina. The resolution has been in the works since August. City council member William Dudley Gregorie brought the resolution before council.

"I'm just the face," Gregorie said. "We've had a whole team of people working on this document. It was a worth it. I was glad that it went that way."

It was standing room only Tuesday night inside of council chambers. Over 40 people gave their opinion on the resolution during public comment including local clergy, residents, and local officials.

"It's simple, it's about acknowledgement," said Elizabeth Henderson. "This is the first step to say we are somebody and that we should be recognized for what represent because after all this city was built on the backs of slaves.

After two hours of public comment, council began expressing their thoughts on the resolution.

One of the biggest shockers Tuesday night came about when council member Harry Griffin said he would vote "no." Griffin was the only other council member, beside Gregorie, that helped draft the resolution.

"I'm going to vote no tonight, but here's why" Griffin said.

While explaining his reasons for voting no, people in the chambers verbally disagreed, causing Griffin to stop explaining. After the meeting, Griffin said he wants to focus on issues like flooding instead of history that can not be changed.

"I voted no tonight because I want to see action, and I'm going to push for that," Griffin said. "I want to see us move forward, work on affordable housing, get Stoney Field back up running again and having the city being a great partner with the International African-American Museum."

Council member Gregorie said he was disappointed in Griffin. He said the word "denounce" came from Griffin.

"I was very disappointed when he said that he couldn't support," Gregorie said. "I thought that we were misled."

While going back and forth, council member Griffin said he did ask to put the word "denounce" in, but asked for the word "apology" to be taken out.

Council member Keith Warring also announced that he would vote "no" Tuesday night. He says the city needs to focus on the fact that Charleston is the only city in the country that requires council to have 10 people vote in order to pass zoning permits for minority business owners.

"There's some vestiges of Jim Crow Law that are still in affect in the city that you and I live in," Warring said.

Many other council members weighed in on their thoughts about the resolution.

"Where does a 58 year old while male look to for guidance about this?" council member Mike Seekings asked. "Before tonight, I wasn't going to speak. If the people that came here tonight are looking to this resolution as the gateway for major change and the way we look at history in the city of Charleston, this council member will never providence that."

After two more hours of discussion between council members, council voted to pass the resolution with a seven to five vote.

The resolution is unlike many other resolutions. It calls for six actions to take place.
  1. For the City of Charleston to denounce and apologize for the treatment toward African Americans.
  2. For the city to commit to eliminating prejudice, injustice, and discrimination within the city.
  3. For businesses and institutions to commit to strive for equality.
  4. The city to pledge to create quality education for all children by working with the Charleston County School District
  5. To promote an understanding of the contributions made by African-Americans.
  6. For the city to promote racial harmony within the city by creating a Racial Reconciliation Office.
https://media.counton2.com/nxs-wcbdtv-media-us-east-1/document_dev/2018/06/20/Resolution Denouncing Slavery_1529394903084_45941341_ver1.0_1529472293259_46047059_ver1.0.pdf

Council member Gregorie says the reconciliation office is what's next on the city's agenda.

"The next step is to talk about the office of racial reconciliation," Gregorie said. "I don't think the office should be a part of the city necessarily, I think it has to have some independence so it can be fair and objective."

Mondays vote took place on Juneteenth. The day that commemorates June 19, 1865, the day the abolition of slavery was announced in Galveston, Texas. Council member Gregorie says although this wasn't planned it speaks volumes on the impact.

Charleston, a city built by the labor of African slaves, and a city that once had a flourishing economy because of slaves has made history. Council member Gregorie hopes that this apology and resolution will serve as a stepping stool to create a more racially just city.

Last edited:
The core philosophy of the alt-right is “white genocide”. That is, the population of whites is dwindling due to multiculturalism, diversity, immigration of non-whites in "western" countries, and interracial relationships resulting in off-spring that will be predominantly non-white. Mind you they probably ignore the fact that maybe white women don't feel like having whole tribes of kids as they did after WW2.

University of Wisconsin’s Applied Population Lab did a study, "White Deaths Exceed Births in a Majority of U.S. States" showing that, as of 2016, more non-Hispanic white people died than were born in 26 of the 50 U.S. states and birthrates are continuing to decline.

TL;DR:

- In 2016, white deaths exceeded white births in the entire nation as a whole for the first time in U.S. history.
- 56 percent of the U.S. population lives in states where the white births are less than the number of white deaths.
- In 2004, there were only four states where the white population was upside-down. By 2014, the number of states was still only 17.
- In 2016, whites accounted for 77.7 percent of all U.S. deaths but just 53.1 percent of births.
- Most of the white decrease (when the white birth-to-death ratio is less than 1) is in states along the coasts and in the South.
-Asian, Latino and black populations are not experiencing the same decline. In 2016, there were 4.9 Latino births for every Latino death, 3.9 Asian births for every Asian death and 1.7 African-American births for every African-American death.

xtvmnmtb5puqs4u3gfmu.png

Good to know.

If I see that flag out anywhere I'll know what kind of scum is around.

Back
Top Bottom