Wtf ... Avicii died

Damn they're saying he had issues with addiction problems in the past.

RIP, and prayers to his family.

Never heard of the guy, but I recognize his songs now that I'm listening. Crazy, RIP.

This is my thought every time somebody says "who?" on here.

Like you bout to sit there hitting refresh until somebody answers? :lol:

RIP though.

this is music, with a thread full of fans

asking Google gives you a textbook answer as to who that artist is, but asking Google doesnt give you those small details a true fan will tell you.....what tracks/ videos to start with, what to stay away from, affiliations, origins, etc

telling someone to ask Google isnt a cure-all for every question the way some of you treat it

Last edited:

asking Google gives you a textbook answer as to who that artist is, but asking Google doesnt give you those small details a true fan will tell you.....what tracks/ videos to start with, what to stay away from, affiliations, origins, etc

telling someone to ask Google isnt a cureall for every question the was some of you treat it

All he said was "who?", that's easily answered by Google is the point in this case. I could understand if it was a complicated or wide ranging question. I read the thread title and said who out loud then immediately went to Google.

Hell I just found out the song I been calling "the joint from the Lego Movie" is one of his tracks from Google :lol:

he had 1 good song that i always played too... its goes like this "ooooohhh sometimes i get a good feeling" Ya

telling someone to ask Google isnt a cure-all for every question the way some of you treat it

Yes it is google will tell him the songs, even link him to his top songs on YouTube, it will tell him what type of music the artists create birthday, latest news all that

I always see people that ask who? in rip threads are basically saying...who cares, or that they aren’t deserving of a rip thread.

Meh. He could’ve googled in this case. All of this is, and has been, on the first page when you search dude’s name.

51CA45C2-D1B3-41D3-AE11-52A88FF29695.png

But this conversation isn’t worth the effort on anyone’s part. Might as well say your condolences, share a thought, and keep it moving.

Had no idea who he was until I did a quick Wiki. I've definitely heard 'levels' hundreds of times. Rip to him, that's super young man.

Damn they're saying he had issues with addiction problems in the past.

RIP, and prayers to his family.

This was well known, he took time off, essentially retiring from touring during his peak due to health issues.

Super sad news, one of the artists that got me into electronic music. Seen maybe 4 or 5 of his shows.

A lot of people gave him flack when he started incorporating country/different sounds into his music. While I personally wasn't a HUGE fan of it, it was nice to see considering how stale the genre had gotten. I'll always give him credit for making the music he wanted to make.

My favorite song:

Playing this track on the drive to EDC ... Great times.

Last edited:
RIP, can't believe he was only 28 and accomplished all he did in that time. Seek Bromance and Silhouettes are two of my favorite songs.
I was gonna see him at Paradiso in 2012 but some things happened and we didn't end up going smh.

Not really surprising, dude was sick for some time. Stopped performing live a couple years back.

Saw him multiple times back in the day. Dude was the soundtrack to some of the best moments of my life - back in college, boating in Miami, partying at Liv, partying anywhere.

RIP TIM. this was my shiii back in 2012. song is gold

Back
Top Bottom