WTH is this? Friend of mine wakes up with footprints on her body???? pic

Yo, I woke up a few mornings ago from a steamy, sexy dream with ectoplasm in my underwear. Well 2012 is right around the corner...

Yo, I woke up a few mornings ago from a steamy, sexy dream with ectoplasm in my underwear. Well 2012 is right around the corner...

From the size of that foot print looks like "Bigfoot" was walking all on her.
roll.gif
. Naw but looks more like she slept on a sole of a shoe.

Originally Posted by Wr

thats crazy. I was just watching a special about this. It was about spirits in Hawaii that make people feel like they are choked in their sleep and other things.

I'm interested. What's it called?

From the size of that foot print looks like "Bigfoot" was walking all on her.
roll.gif
. Naw but looks more like she slept on a sole of a shoe.

Originally Posted by Wr

thats crazy. I was just watching a special about this. It was about spirits in Hawaii that make people feel like they are choked in their sleep and other things.

Originally Posted by Retrosniipes

Originally Posted by Wr

It was on History Channel International. It was called Haunted History i believe 

Originally Posted by Retrosniipes

Originally Posted by Wr

It was on History Channel International. It was called Haunted History i believe 

Back
Top Bottom