roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ sons avy...my dude got Cam in the middle of the rising sun tho

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by Retrosniipes

Originally Posted by Wr

thats crazy. I was just watching a special about this. It was about spirits in Hawaii that make people feel like they are choked in their sleep and other things.

I'm interested. What's it called?
It was on History Channel International. It was called Haunted History i believe 

And I tell you... them %!@% is real! I encourage of you that go to Hawaii for vacation, to try out some of the ghost hunting techniques. It'll leave you shook for weeks!

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by Retrosniipes

Originally Posted by Wr

thats crazy. I was just watching a special about this. It was about spirits in Hawaii that make people feel like they are choked in their sleep and other things.

I'm interested. What's it called?
It was on History Channel International. It was called Haunted History i believe 

And I tell you... them %!@% is real! I encourage of you that go to Hawaii for vacation, to try out some of the ghost hunting techniques. It'll leave you shook for weeks!

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Yo, I woke up a few mornings ago from a steamy, sexy dream with ectoplasm in my underwear. Well 2012 is right around the corner...

roll.gif
On another note...I had this happen to me a few mths ago; was smashin in the dream then woke up with spluge all in my shorts...so embarrassing
its randomly happened to me as well. 3 times in the last 4 months, WTH
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Yo, I woke up a few mornings ago from a steamy, sexy dream with ectoplasm in my underwear. Well 2012 is right around the corner...

roll.gif
On another note...I had this happen to me a few mths ago; was smashin in the dream then woke up with spluge all in my shorts...so embarrassing
its randomly happened to me as well. 3 times in the last 4 months, WTH
30t6p3b.gif

Gotta be paranormal, her leg looks like white suede, she had to be truely spooked out to take a pic.

Gotta be paranormal, her leg looks like white suede, she had to be truely spooked out to take a pic.

Back
Top Bottom