wth

Been thinking bout copping that Pokemon Black for a good month or so now..... Trying to get the GF to cop me a 3ds so I can Cook word to lil B

Been thinking bout copping that Pokemon Black for a good month or so now..... Trying to get the GF to cop me a 3ds so I can Cook word to lil B

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Let them boys Poke...

roll.gif
roll.gif

But on the real.  My friend bought a 3ds he works at Rite Aid as a manager and sits in an office all day so he needed a gaming system to play that was portable.

Hits me yesterday with the "Just bought new pokemon, got the black one not that PU$$* white one"  I was like ummm....

Didn't know whether or not to call him a salley or ask to play it
ohwell.gif

do you like and or play pokemon?

I never played it as a kid.  I did once and caught that fish thing and tried to make it fight.  All it did was  "missed splash" like 40 times and died.  I was never into it but due to that i feel like i missed something during my childhood....and i wanted to see what the 3DS was like.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Let them boys Poke...

roll.gif
roll.gif

But on the real.  My friend bought a 3ds he works at Rite Aid as a manager and sits in an office all day so he needed a gaming system to play that was portable.

Hits me yesterday with the "Just bought new pokemon, got the black one not that PU$$* white one"  I was like ummm....

ohwell.gif

I never played it as a kid.  I did once and caught that fish thing and tried to make it fight.  All it did was  "missed splash" like 40 times and died.  I was never into it but due to that i feel like i missed something during my childhood....and i wanted to see what the 3DS was like.

Those damn carps aren't worth a damn until they evolve
laugh.gif
3DS is cool but pokemon b/w is in 2D anyways

Those damn carps aren't worth a damn until they evolve
laugh.gif
3DS is cool but pokemon b/w is in 2D anyways

having pokemon gold & silver *** version months before the eng release >>>>

didnt understand a word but some how i beat the game before the eng dropped ..straight dope

wouldn't play it now tho ...maybe when im really old & feeling like the 90's again

having pokemon gold & silver *** version months before the eng release >>>>

didnt understand a word but some how i beat the game before the eng dropped ..straight dope

wouldn't play it now tho ...maybe when im really old & feeling like the 90's again

roll.gif
roll.gif

ohwell.gif

that joint is fire bruh, im coppin one when prices drop.

you should do the same to make up for your broken child hood.

roll.gif
roll.gif

ohwell.gif

that joint is fire bruh, im coppin one when prices drop.

you should do the same to make up for your broken child hood.

laugh.gif
 harmless. playing pokemon at whataburger > brawling at whataburger

I'm really trying to cop that pokemon black though.

laugh.gif
 harmless. playing pokemon at whataburger > brawling at whataburger

I'm really trying to cop that pokemon black though.

You don't understand. Pokemon White/ Black is like crack. I know y'all were on that Red & blue version, glued to the screen for hours and hours. Like my dude said..
Let them boys Poke...
roll.gif

You don't understand. Pokemon White/ Black is like crack. I know y'all were on that Red & blue version, glued to the screen for hours and hours. Like my dude said..
Let them boys Poke...
roll.gif

My brother watches live battles they put up online for hours, and has Poke parties at his friends house. He's 20.

My brother watches live battles they put up online for hours, and has Poke parties at his friends house. He's 20.

Back
Top Bottom