wth

Just got of work ...its about one ....roll up in whataburger and like ten dudes in here playingPokemon.....the manager in this spot look mad heated that they doing this these guys look well in the thirtiesLate night .....wow

Just got of work ...its about one ....roll up in whataburger and like ten dudes in here playingPokemon.....the manager in this spot look mad heated that they doing this these guys look well in the thirtiesLate night .....wow

laugh.gif
them games are fun if you get into them

At one in the morning tho....I felt like I walk into a club meeting or sumthin....cats had the mats and everything superofficial

At one in the morning tho....I felt like I walk into a club meeting or sumthin....cats had the mats and everything superofficial

Just got done after a long day of doing nothing and being unemployed...it's 10:55...roll up in my blanket and hop on niketalk....some random posted a rant that nobody cares about and is a waste of space on a forum full of places to discard such trash so that like the o.p it won't be seen again for hopefully years to come....wow

Just got done after a long day of doing nothing and being unemployed...it's 10:55...roll up in my blanket and hop on niketalk....some random posted a rant that nobody cares about and is a waste of space on a forum full of places to discard such trash so that like the o.p it won't be seen again for hopefully years to come....wow

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

hush

hush

158156eec8658d7b568ed0b8fbdec2b01706df4.pjpg

158156eec8658d7b568ed0b8fbdec2b01706df4.pjpg

^ He was one of dudes playing pokemon.

Originally Posted by AKSavage

yea prolly still mad about the magikarp holofoil trade
f2225e8e027f70b441407fbc5cbfb76d0195d8c.pjpg

Originally Posted by AKSavage

yea prolly still mad about the magikarp holofoil trade
f2225e8e027f70b441407fbc5cbfb76d0195d8c.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom