WU TANG CLAN APPRECIATION vol. G.O.A.T.

Part of their appeal to me is the absolute impossibility of another Wu-Tang-like assembly every happening again. It was/is a truly a unique thing in the history of hip-hop with Wu-Tang. It doesn't hurt that it was 9 extremely talented and innovative MC's and one truly transcendent producer.

Part of their appeal to me is the absolute impossibility of another Wu-Tang-like assembly every happening again. It was/is a truly a unique thing in the history of hip-hop with Wu-Tang. It doesn't hurt that it was 9 extremely talented and innovative MC's and one truly transcendent producer.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ill post.

The brilliance and body of work that came out of these brothers is too much for words. They can literally fill a whole encyclopedia set with their content.

Straight ghetto genius.

One of the best musical acts in history and a big influence in my life.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ill post.

The brilliance and body of work that came out of these brothers is too much for words. They can literally fill a whole encyclopedia set with their content.

Straight ghetto genius.

One of the best musical acts in history and a big influence in my life.

pimp.gif
A TRULY sick %%+ click that went ALL OUT!
A lot of ill summers connected to their music.

pimp.gif
A TRULY sick %%+ click that went ALL OUT!
A lot of ill summers connected to their music.

So glad I got to witness the rise of these dudes as a teenager--yeah, I'm old as +%!%. +%!% molded my musical taste and what I expect from a group/artist. Besides 'Kast, these dudes are EASILY my biggest musical influence as far as hip-hop goes.

So glad I got to witness the rise of these dudes as a teenager--yeah, I'm old as +%!%. +%!% molded my musical taste and what I expect from a group/artist. Besides 'Kast, these dudes are EASILY my biggest musical influence as far as hip-hop goes.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
my favorite group. can't wait until rock the bells, seeing the whole group preform 36 chambers is going to be
eek.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
my favorite group. can't wait until rock the bells, seeing the whole group preform 36 chambers is going to be
eek.gif
pimp.gif

\

I feel soo old thinking no one even comes close to making music like this anymore.
smh.gif

\

I feel soo old thinking no one even comes close to making music like this anymore.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Triumph is one of the top 5 hip hop albums ever made.
pimp.gif

Que?

My fault I meant FOREVER is one of the top 5 greatest albums in recording history

Visionz
Impossible
Triumph
Duck Season
it's yourz
severe punishment
little ghetto boys
bells of war
for heavens sake

etc

all classics, this album comes as close to perfection as a double CD possibly could. Perfection on a double CD is rare.

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Triumph is one of the top 5 hip hop albums ever made.
pimp.gif

Que?

My fault I meant FOREVER is one of the top 5 greatest albums in recording history

Visionz
Impossible
Triumph
Duck Season
it's yourz
severe punishment
little ghetto boys
bells of war
for heavens sake

etc

all classics, this album comes as close to perfection as a double CD possibly could. Perfection on a double CD is rare.

Back
Top Bottom