WU TANG CLAN APPRECIATION vol. G.O.A.T.

It's crazy cause I remember when people in my hood would just sit around and talk about who was the illest member and I swear everybody had a different favorite WU member.

That's how versatile they were, everybody had their own unique style and it was liked by various people.

It's crazy cause I remember when people in my hood would just sit around and talk about who was the illest member and I swear everybody had a different favorite WU member.

That's how versatile they were, everybody had their own unique style and it was liked by various people.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Just forced my girl to listen to 2 "best of" albums in the car

she hates me
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I did the same exact thing. Except I just played their whole discography on shuffle one weekend.
I didn't expect her to like it because she thinks Jason Derulo is hip hop and is in love with dude
mad.gif

But yeah huge Wu fan and I really need to see them live one day before they stop touring

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Just forced my girl to listen to 2 "best of" albums in the car

she hates me
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I did the same exact thing. Except I just played their whole discography on shuffle one weekend.
I didn't expect her to like it because she thinks Jason Derulo is hip hop and is in love with dude
mad.gif

But yeah huge Wu fan and I really need to see them live one day before they stop touring

When 36 chambers first released, I think I was debating on getting the Above the Rim soundtrack or 36 Chambers.  I grew up on the West Coast and Wu didn't have much exposure out there prior to 36 chambers, so at that time it was a toss up
laugh.gif

Safe to say, I made the right choice that day in getting 36 chambers....one of the G.O.A.T. albums, one that I can still listen to from start to finish.

When 36 chambers first released, I think I was debating on getting the Above the Rim soundtrack or 36 Chambers.  I grew up on the West Coast and Wu didn't have much exposure out there prior to 36 chambers, so at that time it was a toss up
laugh.gif

Safe to say, I made the right choice that day in getting 36 chambers....one of the G.O.A.T. albums, one that I can still listen to from start to finish.

Back
Top Bottom