WU TANG CLAN APPRECIATION vol. G.O.A.T.

Originally Posted by heelish

DITC > Wu overall but Liquid Swords >>>>>>

whoa, i love ditc but they aint on the level of the wu

it goes wu > mobb deep > ATCQ > boot camp > CNN > BTNH > gangstarr > DITC > roots

it goes wu > mobb deep > ATCQ > boot camp > CNN > BTNH > gangstarr > DITC > roots

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

I love Wu as a whole, but as far as solo acts I can only f*ck with Ghost, GZA, Rae, Meth, & ODB. Deck's solo efforts were weak as hell & he had the best verses on 36 Chambers, disappointing as hell. So they got 2 dope group albums, classics in Liquid Swords, OB4CL, tons of Ghostface sh*t, with RZA being the brains of the operation.
But DITC has Lord Finesse, Diamond D, Buckwild, & Showbiz, all dope producers, underrated. Big L, Finesse, Diamond, AG, & Joe were all dope on the mic. Finesse's 3rd album is an undeniable classic, probably my favorite album out of the whole crew. Ya got Stunts, Blunts, & Hip Hop, Lifestylez, Word..Life, Jewelz, J.O.E., Show & AG's first 3 albums. Their team is too strong & they have more talent in the crew than Wu, no jobbers like U-God & Masta Killa.

It's all opinion though but for me it goes: ATCQ > DITC > Mobb > Wu > BCC

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

I love Wu as a whole, but as far as solo acts I can only f*ck with Ghost, GZA, Rae, Meth, & ODB. Deck's solo efforts were weak as hell & he had the best verses on 36 Chambers, disappointing as hell. So they got 2 dope group albums, classics in Liquid Swords, OB4CL, tons of Ghostface sh*t, with RZA being the brains of the operation.
But DITC has Lord Finesse, Diamond D, Buckwild, & Showbiz, all dope producers, underrated. Big L, Finesse, Diamond, AG, & Joe were all dope on the mic. Finesse's 3rd album is an undeniable classic, probably my favorite album out of the whole crew. Ya got Stunts, Blunts, & Hip Hop, Lifestylez, Word..Life, Jewelz, J.O.E., Show & AG's first 3 albums. Their team is too strong & they have more talent in the crew than Wu, no jobbers like U-God & Masta Killa.

It's all opinion though but for me it goes: ATCQ > DITC > Mobb > Wu > BCC

On the 27th, I had the oppurtunity to see the Wu in CT. The moment was particularly special not only because I'm a huge Wu-Tang fan, but because I got to experience it all with my father and the ones I love. After the concert they all came to where we were and ate with us. Here we are with the RZA. One of the greatest days of my life
pimp.gif

On the 27th, I had the oppurtunity to see the Wu in CT. The moment was particularly special not only because I'm a huge Wu-Tang fan, but because I got to experience it all with my father and the ones I love. After the concert they all came to where we were and ate with us. Here we are with the RZA. One of the greatest days of my life
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom