WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER PPV 2/23 - WWE Title EC Match | Shield v Wyatts | PPV Pred Contest

Ziggler trying to pack 15 minutes of offense into less than 2 minutes :lol: :smh: free yourself Ziggler

Just a thought

Is it time for John Cena & Randy Orton to became the next set of part time guys? They have done so much in the last 10 years & this will give guys like Punk, Bryan, Cesaro, Reigns & Dolph the opportunity they deserve. This really could be the only way.
I don't see either walking away but for two different reasons.

Orton is LOVED by WWE.  He has been their chosen guy for the past decade despite not being over nearly as much as he should be given his push.  They even changed their drug policy because of him.  WWE will continue to pay him a huge contract, and Orton will continue to take the money.

Cena lives for WWE.  Yeah, he makes a ton of money, but he really is the face of the WWE and loves every minute of it.  There's a reason he came back so quickly after the torn triceps.  WWE is his life.  He will go until his body physically won't allow it anymore.

They're talking about making smackdown live. Either it'll actually happen on Fridays or we get back to back live events televised? Not sure how it'll work but for sure they're talking about making smackdown a live televised event
Smackdown won't go live on Friday's because it messes up their weekend house show tours.  Smackdown will continue to happen on Tuesday, whether live or taped.  It makes most sense logically and financially.

You know I was watching an old FCW match last night. Ziggler vs. Tyson Kidd. Ziggler wrestles the same exact way he did in 2010. I know folks tendencies don't change like that but damn dude.

FCW is hopefully on the Network

Ziggler trying to pack 15 minutes of offense into less than 2 minutes
laugh.gif
mean.gif
free yourself Ziggler
*30 seconds.  He lost to Del Rio in 91 seconds on Monday 
laugh.gif

i dont understand the love for ziggler, dude has no personality. he is athletic and a good wrestler but he is where he is supposed to be right now.
I think he is cool as hell. That IS his personality.

He isn't where he should be? This is pro wrestling. Someone controls your push. His concussion delayed his progress.

Would watch smackdown if it was on Tuesdays bc I'm never home on Friday nights or I just forget to watch it.

Would watch smackdown if it was on Tuesdays bc I'm never home on Friday nights or I just forget to watch it.

If you have universal hd which I do have cause of comcast they play replays of raw and smackdown starting at 4pm on saturdays

Live vs taped doesn't make a different for 95% of WWE's audience, but I'm in that 5%.  If Smackdown was live, I would watch much more often.

Why can't it go live on Thursday that's too much wrestling in 24hrs. I wouldn't want to watch two live shows back to back.

Live vs taped doesn't make a different for 95% of WWE's audience, but I'm in that 5%.  If Smackdown was live, I would watch much more often.

That's exactly how I am. Once I read the spoilers I have zero interest in watching.

Last edited:
I would rather have everything taped honestly. That way I can know whether or not I need to waste my time viewing. Boy that would have come in handy during those Nitro Days.

Back
Top Bottom