WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER PPV 2/23 - WWE Title EC Match | Shield v Wyatts | PPV Pred Contest

uKmNy0L.gif

Random thought and I know its less than a 1% chance of this happening but what if Punk was taking time off to train with Austin for a secret match at 30. Like I said I know this is a huge reach but what if.

Kensuke Sasaki, 47, after putting over his top protege, Katsuhiko Nakajima, on Tuesday's show at Korakuen Hall in Tokyo, held a press conference about an hour ago with his wife, announcing his retirement after 28 years in pro wrestling.

Sasaki had suffered from serious neck problems in recent years.

Somewhere DCAA is gathering his thoughts and trying to determine how to sound elitist in his response and work in a "no gay stuff" too

anyone know of any good sites for japanese wrestling like puroresfuan.com for NJPW. they used to cover all from NOAH and All Japan, but now its strictly NJPW.

what's the background on the nakajima/sasaki match? just the normal retirement match with protege or was it a mini feud. nakajima and kenta have had some nice stiff matches in the past.

Some recent NJPW goodness:

Hiroshi Tanahashi (c) vs Shinsuke Nakamura - IWGP Intercontinental Championship

Tetsuya Naito (c) vs Tomohiro Ishii - NEVER Openweight Championship

Kazuchika Okada (c) vs Hirooki Goto - IWGP Heavyweight Championship

WCW Jarrett in the background :lol: :lol:

I think we all could see this coming

Another Top WWE Star Rumored To Be Leaving When His Contract Is Up

Who could be leaving?

- It was previously reported that when his contract ends that Alberto Del Rio will be leaving the WWE. It appears that he may not be alone. There are reports that many do not expect Christian to stay with the WWE once his contract expires. Christian is 40, and there is a feeling that WWE creative isn't going to do anything significant with him. There were even reports last week that that if WWE finds someone "more important" than him, that they would replace him in the Elimination Chamber match.

Big E the biggest dude I've ever seen pushing a Chevy Aveo

funny dude nonetheless

Last edited:
Looking like Christian will also leave the WWE when his contract is up.

Rey mysterio got hurt on tuesday's tapings. Took off his knee brace in alot of pain.

Last edited:
I just watched the Tanahashi/Nakamura match. Last 5 mins were good. High Fly Flo is such a beautiful move. (No Gay Stuff 8))

I need to watch Naito/Ishii a little later.

Back
Top Bottom