WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER PPV 2/23 - WWE Title EC Match | Shield v Wyatts | PPV Pred Contest

The WWE probably deleted that match from their existence. I could picture Alicia Fox getting pissed cause Eva makes Cena's selling look like HBK vs Hogan

Hopefully she'll make a certain career change when the WWE gets rid of her :nerd:

Where is the little cute chick that was on the Divas show with her?

Last edited:
abboRAn.jpg

PWinsider is reporting a rumor that CM Punk has been granted his release and is officially done with WWE. 

hopefully we'll get an official word on punk soon. but with the network launching next week. I'm doubting that we will.

Last edited:
Undertaker/Lesnar to begin working out together soon for their match at WM30. Lesnar does not want to spend alot of time in texas (can you blame him?)

Another supposed reason punk left was that he was told gallows and domino were going to get re-hired but he was lied to.

Usos vs NAO for the tag titles at EC.

Roman Rigns continues to get praise backstage for his willingness to learn. Ambrose and Rollins are his mentors.

You can slowly see the rise in confidence with Roman Reigns from week to week. It's awesome

Cool to see Ambrose and Rollins helping him out, rather than trying to be glory hounds. All three are def going to succeed once The Shield runs it's course.

Does MSL ever post here?

Cool to see Ambrose and Rollins helping him out, rather than trying to be glory hounds. All three are def going to succeed once The Shield runs it's course.

Does MSL ever post here?

I really hope all 3 succeed on their own. I hope ambrose and Rollins gets their shine. I'm afraid reigns will only get the main event shine while Rollins and Ambrose aren't gonna be used properly.

The WWE probably deleted that match from their existence. I could picture Alicia Fox getting pissed cause Eva makes Cena's selling look like HBK vs Hogan

Hopefully she'll make a certain career change when the WWE gets rid of her :nerd:

Where is the little cute chick that was on the Divas show with her?

Jojo? Supposedly at the Performance Center learning how to wrestle. That's why Summer Rae replaced her.

:lol: :lol: :lol: The last 5 Cena's

PWinsider is reporting a rumor that CM Punk has been granted his release and is officially done with WWE. 

[COLOR=#red]not sad to read that... he'll be back eventually. time off will be good. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]not sad to read that... he'll be back eventually. time off will be good. [/COLOR]

Most def. Everybody knows Punk has been needing a break for awhile now, probably even other wrestlers, and even Vince/Steph/HHH. A refreshed (and preferably heel) Punk is much more valuable than this bland withered face we've had for awhile now.

And really, is this the Punk we're wanting to stay on tv??
tumblr_mydpb4tw9l1qevcs2o1_250.gif
tumblr_mydpb4tw9l1qevcs2o2_r1_250.gif

oh great John Cena to start the show off. blah blah Elimination Chamber I'm coming for the title blah blah Loyalty Hustle Reapect blah blah Never Give Up

Since there's less than a week until EC I need sign ideas. I'll be in attendance and in view of the camera. Of course the [COLOR=#red]#NT [/COLOR]sign is a must but any other ideas?

Back
Top Bottom