WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER PPV 2/23 - WWE Title EC Match | Shield v Wyatts | PPV Pred Contest

Vince McMahon a true player
smokin.gif

I'm sure he's had beyond his share of diva yambs

Billy got that mudbutt.
sick.gif
Just what we needed after the Titus O'neil vomiting segment a few months ago.

And again... WWE wonders why they can draw high class advertisers.  And why they are looked down on by society.  Stupid *** segments like these.

Man, that Shield and Wyatt staredown had me as excited about anything on Raw in a long long time.

Reigns was showing his alpha that segment.

And it was shaky for a bit, but Bray Wyatt is coming into his own.

See what happens when you don't have him feud with Kane and Miz?
Reigns was definitely the alpha.

Still want to see Bray prove it in the ring.  Outside of one good match with Daniel Bryan (I could have a good match with Daniel Bryan), I haven't seen much from him.

Even with the botch, the Bellas have improved A LOT in the ring.

Aksana still with no dambs given.
How does WWE still let Aksana in the ring?  That's a disgrace.  I feel awful for Naomi.  She's going to miss WrestleMania now.

- Layla wrote the following on Instagram, denying rumors that she won’t be returning to the ring:

“I will be back soon … Don’t listen to the rumors!!!”

Alright!! My wifey will be back fellas

Batista with the Gracie symbol on his trunks and the 28s... dude is a clown. :lol:

Why is he back?

Trash.

Dave is a purple belt I believe.  I'm sure he would tap you out.

[COLOR=#red]He might, he might not. That's not the point.

Having a Gracie symbol in a WWE ring on your *** isn't a good look.

edit: after thinking about it, IF he is getting sponsered from them like Brock is by Jack Links i believe (or was) then I have 0 problem with it.

Either way him wearing it for NO reason, it's not apart of his storyline or anything, is stupid. Nice to be Trips friends...
[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
He might, he might not. That's not the point.

Having a Gracie symbol in a WWE ring on your *** isn't a good look.
Punk wears a gracie hoody all the time. does that bother you?

[COLOR=#red]Yes, I already said it did way back when I first saw it. It doesn't match his character or his in ring.

On a side note I'm glad Punk is gone. His product has been stale for awhile, and his in ring is lacking. He seems to be hurt a lot. Some time away will be good.

Back on subject, thee only person it makes sense for is Brock Lesnar. That's it. [/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom