WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER PPV 2/23 - WWE Title EC Match | Shield v Wyatts | PPV Pred Contest

EuyYZy4.jpg

MzZ8V6I.gif

Wooow that Cesaro/Orton sequence was something straight from Smackdown HCTP :lol: :lol: Orton was bouncing everywhere

Toma Tonga's theme. Haku/Meng's other son. Camacho's brother out of New Japan.

Vicious 22:00 min mark

Last edited:
WWE turning popular heels into intolerable babyfaces: I really ******* wish WWE would stop doing that **** already. They've done it on numerous occasions and, with a few exceptions like Daniel Bryan and CM Punk, the results are horrible. It ***** up careers and makes for insufferable TV. -

http://deathvalleydriver.com/forum/...ing-popular-heels-into-intolerable-babyfaces/

Uuuuugh, Ive always hated this. Del Rio was a good face for like two weeks. Dolph should be a heel, as should Miz. Sheamus should give his in-ring skill to someone else, cause he sucks as both a face and a heel.

I guess I was so focused on Eva's cameltoe that I didn't notice how badly she was no-selling everybody's stuff the first time around, it was awful :rofl:

:rofl:

WWE Gives Update on Naomi's Injury

- WWE has posted an update on Naomi's eye injury, saying she will be out four to six weeks. WWE physician Dr. Chris Amann has revealed that she will not require eye surgery because "neither the nerve nor the eye muscles are trapped in the fracture itself."

It was added that there is "communication between her sinus cavity and the back of the eye socket." and that she will be unable to fly, which contributes to the time out of the ring.

Meanwhile, Aksana is feeling fine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom