WWE is Doo-Doo.

I agrre its wa salso the gimmiks that each star had that drew you in. Now there are no gimmicks. It was also the attire every wrestler had different costumesand funky oclors now everyone has the basic black and its so dull.

Action Figures:Wrestling::Barbie:Soap Operas.

That was just a response to the "Why would grown men watch this?" Question from earlier.

In any case, WWF/WWE, WCW, and even ECW around the time I was in High School (graduated in 99) seemed to have me glued all the way until I was a Soph inCollege...

I agree with ya man, I used to be a HARDCORE fan back in the day from the "In Your House Era" till Rock left. Also there's like 5 Wrestlingpromotions now and 4 of them are owned by WWE. Also what's up with HHH being champion still? Do older wrestlers just stick around until they die? It'ssad seeing my old heros (HBK, HHH, etc) as shells of their former selves and being doormats for new juiced up characters.

Man, what they did to the Intercontinental Title is shameful. To make it mean nothing now spits on the graves of guys like the British Bulldog, Mr. Perfect,and Rick Rude
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Man, what they did to the Intercontinental Title is shameful. To make it mean nothing now spits on the graves of guys like the British Bulldog, Mr. Perfect, and Rick Rude
smh.gif

I know!! lol they let anyone hold that thing...it has NO prestige left

If you don't watch it regularly, how do you think you can just start watching and "get it"?

I don't watch regularly at all, but I'm not going to complain about my own confusion. Just sit down, wait until Santino, Chris Jericho, or Randy Ortoncome on, then get back into it.

I mean, Santino alone is enough to make me sit through a couple hours of wrestling just to see, even if I'm just watching a show every couple weeks.

I was very into wrestling, but now I rather watch UFC. Haven't watched Raw or Smackdown in years but I do remember about the time I stopped watching theyhad this asian-american cowboy wrestler and I was like $%*, but he was a good wrestler.

Back
Top Bottom