WWE Money in the Bank PPV 7/15 - Punk v Bryan w/ AJ as Ref, Two MITB Matches | Pred. Contest p22

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Cena has given Big Show at least 500 AA's in his career.  Yet Cole and Lawler act like it's impossible to get Big Show off his feet.
And seeing Kane begging for the hot tag from Cena is just infuriating to me.

I'm saying.
laugh.gif

These dudes get so mesmerize whenever he lifts some like Show or Mizark.

Cena has given Big Show at least 500 AA's in his career.  Yet Cole and Lawler act like it's impossible to get Big Show off his feet.

1000x500px-LL-e94a9f9d_SIMON-COWELL-HAPPY-GIF.gif

Do tell us more.

The only saving grace in the ladder match is Jericho.

Cena can AA the Big Show but struggles to lift a ladder?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Do tell us more.
Please post more "news" that has already been posted in this thread, or better yet, already announced on Raw.
Plus, all your news coming directly from the Observer or F4W is hilarious when I'm the one who gets roasted for following Meltzer and Alvarez.

Originally Posted by Wizards323

DQ for doing something all tag teams do?!?

This is one time I wish it was a 90 second match.  Then I wouldn't care about the DQ.  But instead they waste 15 minutes of my life to give the lamest of DQ finishes.

It's so obvious Cena will win MITB.

The AJ angle has gone too far enough. It's making her less attractive.

Eve
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Do tell us more.
Please post more "news" that has already been posted in this thread, or better yet, already announced on Raw.
Plus, all your news coming directly from the Observer or F4W is hilarious when I'm the one who gets roasted for following Meltzer and Alvarez.

Show me where its been posted. U get soooo butthurt its hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom