WWE Money in the Bank PPV 7/15 - Punk v Bryan w/ AJ as Ref, Two MITB Matches | Pred. Contest p22

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

This dude GHIMS is becoming the Chris Broussard of NTWT.
"MULTIPLE SOURCES" 
roll.gif

This was a waste of a segment
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Can they make it any clearer that they are reading off a sheet of paper? They have a damn screen saver up on the screen. 

- As we reported over the weekend, Batista is making his music video directorial debut next week for a song called "Decisions Over Veal Orloff," with rapper Action Bronson and producer The Alchemist. The single will appear on the Alchemist's upcoming album Russian Roulette, that is set to drop on July 17th. Rapper Action Bronson also references Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart in the first few seconds of the song.

Batista working with Alchemist!!!!
pimp.gif

I mean, they could at least have like Gmail up on the computer screen or something. A blue screen with a piece of paper taped to the keyboard is so low rent.

And this is the payoff to the Anonymous Raw GM? God I hate WWE.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

This dude GHIMS is becoming the Chris Broussard of NTWT.
"becoming"? He's been that way since I've been here. I will forever be the king of this #+$%.
pimp.gif

alien.gif
at the Hornswoggle #+$%. Typical WWE.

Yea, please post your once a month news and go get yourself suspended.

I'm seriously getting a headache watching this Raw. I can't deal with 3 hours. Episode 1000 will be fine but after that... I just can't do it.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Do tell us more.
Please post more "news" that has already been posted in this thread, or better yet, already announced on Raw.
Plus, all your news coming directly from the Observer or F4W is hilarious when I'm the one who gets roasted for following Meltzer and Alvarez.
 Show me where its been posted. U get soooo butthurt its hilarious.
I think we've all proven our point, Slater.

Originally Posted by Peep Game
"becoming"? He's been that way since the beginning. I will forever be the king of this #+$%.
pimp.gif

alien.gif

At least I read the pages beforehand to make sure it's not anything old or obvious.
frown.gif

- As we reported over the weekend, Batista is making his music video directorial debut next week for a song called "Decisions Over Veal Orloff," with rapper Action Bronson and producer The Alchemist. The single will appear on the Alchemist's upcoming album Russian Roulette, that is set to drop on July 17th. Rapper Action Bronson also references Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart in the first few seconds of the song.

Batista working with Alchemist!!!!
pimp.gif
Bronson
happy.gif
pimp.gif

I really want Bryan to the get strap so he can point to his waist and say 'W W E CHAMPION!" like he used to with the WHW belt.

I hear ya 4W. There's gonna be more nonsense to fill in that extra hour. Matches will be stretched out longer than it should. On and on and on.

This "huge" main event starting at 11pm 
eyes.gif
  And we know we're not getting a clean finish.
The one match tonight that went more than 3 minutes ended in a completely lame DQ.

I've hated a lot of Raw's recently, but this one is setting new records of disdain.

"becoming"? He's been that way since the beginning. I will forever be the king of this #+$%.
pimp.gif

alien.gif

At least I read the pages beforehand to make sure it's not anything old or obvious.
frown.gif

You're cool for doing that.

This was an awful episode of raw . TNA is putting out a waaaaay better product that wwe at this point

Back
Top Bottom