WWE Money in the Bank PPV 7/15 - Punk v Bryan w/ AJ as Ref, Two MITB Matches | Pred. Contest p22

Just when you thought the Did You Know's couldn't get any stupider.....

Ugh, and now Funkasaurus. This was the one time I was actually rooting for The Big Show. I wish he would have killed his fool.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I voted NO NO NO
Watch how much the results are skewed
laugh.gif

Damn that match was fast

I don't understand why Brodus is still being pushed since he's no longer undefeated.
JeriShow was 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

So it just hit me that Cena and Kane are teaming together tonight.
The man who tried to kill Cena just a few months ago.  The man who tried to make Cena embrace the hate just a few months ago.

And Cena, the man who almost killed Kane in an ambulance match.

I seriously cannot believe these two are going to be a team tonight.  This is all time horrible booking.

So it just hit me that Cena and Kane are teaming together tonight.
The man who tried to kill Cena just a few months ago.  The man who tried to make Cena embrace the hate just a few months ago.

And Cena, the man who almost killed Kane in an ambulance match.

I seriously cannot believe these two are going to be a team tonight. This is all time horrible booking.

^^^Ya'll have to remember that WWE & logical booking don't go together, and that they bank on people having short term memory. Punk and Cena were going
at it not too long ago...then they teamed up a couple months after. Same thing with Cena and Sheamus. Don't be surprised if 3 months from now, Big Show and
Brodus Clay are dancing in the ring together.

Netflix has a movie about japanese pro wrestler Rikidozan. I'm giving it a watch right now, I wish it were a documentary, but this will do.

The Rock has announced on Twitter that he will be back on the 1,000th Raw to take place July 23rd. Rock posted the following:

RAW’s 1000th episode. The People’s Champ returns.. As promised, my goal: THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP.

The best tag team im recent memory is back. Hopefully we see more of JeriShowMore shine for Del Too? Swag swag swag

Honestly, I'm just waiting for the GHIMSlater segment at this point. I look forward to that more than anything else on Raw.

Cena has given Big Show at least 500 AA's in his career.  Yet Cole and Lawler act like it's impossible to get Big Show off his feet.
And seeing Kane begging for the hot tag from Cena is just infuriating to me.

I honestly just wanna see Cena do ONE technique that isn't in his usual repertoire.

My dude has the moveset of a pokemon. smh.

Honestly, I'm just waiting for the GHIMSlater segment at this point. I look forward to that more than anything else on Raw.

Pretty much.
Also the DBry/Punk/AJ storyline, even though you feel AJ outshines the two's match (I agree.. but i'm still entertained by it)

Back
Top Bottom