WWE Night of Champions PPV 7/26 - Punk vs Hardy, Orton vs Cena vs HHH (p31)

I have to admit, I'm out of the loop with the WWE right now. I was away in Miami last week and did not catch any WWE programming. I read about Raw, and Iguess Seth Green wasn't as terrible as he could have possibly been. I'm still against these guest hosts. Just produce a damn wrestling show withoutall the crap.

This Sunday is Night of Champions in Philadelphia, and no, I am not going. I'm very glad I didn't pay the $300+ for a ringside seat to see Orton,Cena, and HHH headline another PPV. Let's quickly look at the card:

WWE Championship - Randy Orton (c) vs John Cena vs HHH
World Championship - CM Punk (c) vs Jeff Hardy
ECW Championship - Tommy Dreamer (c) vs Christian
Intercontinental Championship - Rey Mysterio Jr (c) vs Dolph Ziggler
Tag Team Championship - Chris Jericho/??? (c) vs Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase
Divas Championship - Maryse (c) vs Mickie James

So we still need matches for Kofi Kingston and Michelle McCool. The only matches I'm really looking forward to are Mysterio vs Ziggler and Maryse vsMickie. I'm also interested to see who Jericho's partner is. Kendrick would be the perfect fit if he could ever get out of the dog house. However,knowing the WWE, it will be someone like Khali or The Big Show.

No matches have been announced as of yet for tonight. The only thing we know is ZZ Top is the guest host tonight. ZZ Top, a band who's last hit came inthe early 80s, far before 98% of the WWE Universe was born. At least kids knew who Seth Green was. The arena may be silent when ZZ comes out tonight. I'll check back in later if/once we have anything set for tonight.

Kofi is probably going to fight Big Show and Evan Bourne in a triple threat for the U.S. championship belt.

i saw them on some vh1 show... how the only member with beard in his name doesn't have a beard (the drummer, i believe).

As much as this RAW can suck, it can't possibly be worse than last night's TNA PPV

Originally Posted by cosuna

As much as this RAW can suck, it can't possibly be worse than last night's TNA PPV

indifferent.gif

naw i agree TNA takes 2 steps forward then 8 steps backwards

Originally Posted by Jules300

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
after Jules hyped up the PPV like crazy, I was lookingforward to watching it. But damn it was a bust. The arena looked like they only had like 200 people in attendance.

Originally Posted by chino905

Originally Posted by Jules300

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
after Jules hyped up the PPV like crazy, I was looking forward to watching it. But damn it was a bust. The arena looked like they only had like 200 people in attendance.

I thought it was going to be epic the build up over the last few weeks was great TNA just dropped the ball big time. BTW WWE has made me do a whole 180 onorton i cant stand this dude anymore. Im so sick of the WWE making him look so weak. He always running and getting squashed. What ever happened to the heel whowent around destroying dudes ?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Dreamer might get the loudest pop of the night this sunday. Old ECW stomping grounds.

Back
Top Bottom