WWE Night of Champions PPV 7/26 - Punk vs Hardy, Orton vs Cena vs HHH (p31)

mister916,

I've always wondered why the E hasn't come out with a Jericho DVD. I'd be all over it. Also, seeing as your a huge Jericho mark, as am I, whatwould you think of Taker or HBK returning to be his partner this Sunday. I know Taker is extremely unlikely, he is a face, and isn't ready to return yet,but for some reason I have a sneaking suspicion it may be HBK

^ holy yuku f up Gatman
eek.gif

Jericho did have a vhs released a longgg time ago called "Break down the Walls", and I got it for christmas that year and i was madd hyped! lol butyea jericho needs to come out wit a dvd immediately!

I was apart of these post under my old SN...I have neglected under this 1 knowing I can kill my whole post count in here every Monday...

I watch all 3 WWE brands and TNA...if anyone can get me links for others do post.

I hope we see Kofi & Borne and no Paul Wright. Also as Stated RKO=Wackness...Legacy could of been classic but has been a dud...wonder what the E does withCarlito and Primo?

Agreed on the Jericho DVD.

That HBK/Jericho pairing would be interesting.
Jericho/Christian?

I would love to see HBK/Jericho or Christian/Jericho. Would even be okay with his partner being Dolph or CM Punk

EDIT: HOLY CRAP, A QUADRUPLE POST!

Originally Posted by thacamel

mister916,

I've always wondered why the E hasn't come out with a Jericho DVD. I'd be all over it. Also, seeing as your a huge Jericho mark, as am I, what would you think of Taker or HBK returning to be his partner this Sunday. I know Taker is extremely unlikely, he is a face, and isn't ready to return yet, but for some reason I have a sneaking suspicion it may be HBK
Damn a triple post. There were some heavy rumors of HBK returning during Summerslam. Undertakers been training hard for a return around Summerslamalso.

Originally Posted by thacamel

I would love to see HBK/Jericho or Christian/Jericho. Would even be okay with his partner being Dolph or CM Punk

EDIT: HOLY CRAP, A QUADRUPLE POST!
Include Kendrick and all those teams would be
pimp.gif
. Kind've excited for RAW tonight for some reason... hopefully it doesn't disappoint...

but we know it will

Gizmo McHolla
I ain't remember the last time I seen that SN in a wrestling thread. Welcome back

And Ralphus is indeed that dude.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Word I keep forgetting about Kendrick...to bad him and Zeke aren't together...also him becoming a memory on Raw.

Kendrick is a weed smoking g
pimp.gif

Jericho needs to come out and announce witty Jericho as his partner. Him playing both personas would be so awesome and hilarious.

Originally Posted by Jules300

Whats the hype with Kendrick/spanky? I never liked dude.
Yeah I'm not a big fan of the guy either. I cannot imagine the creative writers giving him a push.

Thursday's episode of TNA iMPACT! scored a 1.1 cable rating.
TNA's YouTube account has footage of Jeremy Borash giving a backstage tour of the Impact Zone and showing the new Universal rollercoaster. You can see the video at
Whoever was working the camera was terrible.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Whats the hype with Kendrick/spanky? I never liked dude.
Yeah I'm not a big fan of the guy either. I cannot imagine the creative writers giving him a push.

Thursday's episode of TNA iMPACT! scored a 1.1 cable rating.
TNA's YouTube account has footage of Jeremy Borash giving a backstage tour of the Impact Zone and showing the new Universal rollercoaster. You can see the video at

yea i mean dont get me wrong he is a good wrestler he just doesnt have that "it" factor imo

If you could change the WWE what would you change? ill post my changes in a bit.
I would:

Change Breaking Point to Vengeance.
Change Hell in a Cell to No Mercy
Change Bragging Rights to Halloween Havoc.
Change The Bash to The Great American Bash

Turn the Spinner belt into the Undisputed design.

Turn Ted Dibiase and Cody Rhodes face so the crowd will get into them, and have Batista ally with Orton.

More blood in matches.

No more Hornswoggle always winning.

Unify the Womens and Divas titles.

Put Macho Man and Million Dollar Man in the HOF and create a HOF building

Less weekend house shows.

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

If you could change the WWE what would you change? ill post my changes in a bit.
Funny you mentioned this cause I'm looking at the IWGP championship belt and this thing is beautiful.
IWGPdone11.jpg

IWGPdone9.jpg

IWGPdone3.jpg

IWGPdone2.jpg

IWGPdone1.jpg

Originally Posted by Mister916

Funny you mentioned this cause I'm looking at the IWGP championship belt and this thing is beautiful.
IWGPdone11.jpg

IWGPdone9.jpg

IWGPdone3.jpg

IWGPdone2.jpg

IWGPdone1.jpg
pimp.gif

But Big Gold Belt is
pimp.gif

I'm back after a long hiatus my wrestling brethren. I had to hear about Seth Green on raw from watching Conan.
Originally Posted by chino905

GWO (General World Order) UPDATED ROSTERS. If your Down to join, post in this thread with the character you want or PM me.
**** it I'm down, hook me up with Psycho Sid
pimp.gif

^Yeah. The Big Gold belt is the greatest of all time, no doubt about it. Not that smaller WWE version. The OG NWA/WCW version.

Good lord, why is Botchtista getting a DVD set? He already has a semi-weekly series dedicated to him on YouTube. It's called Botchamania. It took Macho Manlike, 15 years to finally get a compilation, and then WWE goes and celebrates like, six years of botching.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I'm back after a long hiatus my wrestling brethren. I had to hear about Seth Green on raw from watching Conan.

GWO (General World Order) UPDATED ROSTERS. If your Down to join, post in this thread with the character you want or PM me.
pimp.gif
769155e7a6a47b5886436c483098501188f7e0c.gif

I always thought the TNA heavyweight belt looked good. Especially when Angle used to carry that and the IWGP belt at the same time.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

pimp.gif
aite imma update the list after Raw is over. And Jmal516 picked up The Rock.

4W, want me to put you down as Santino??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
lol everyone from the wrestling thread last night was wondering which wrestleryou would pick if you joined.

I would:

Change Breaking Point to Vengeance.
Change Hell in a Cell to No Mercy
Change Bragging Rights to Halloween Havoc.
Change The Bash to The Great American Bash

Turn Ted Dibiase and Cody Rhodes face so the crowd will get into them, and have Batista ally with Orton.

More blood in matches.

No more Hornswoggle always winning.

Unify the Womens and Divas titles.

Put Macho Man and Million Dollar Man in the HOF and create a HOF building

Less weekend house shows.

istockphoto_1535790_i_agree.jpg

Back
Top Bottom