WWE Night of Champions PPV 7/26 - Punk vs Hardy, Orton vs Cena vs HHH (p31)

The last thing the WWE needs is more hours of television to fill. They can't put a watchable product on most of the time.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

The last thing the WWE needs is more hours of television to fill. They can't put a watchable product on most of the time.
what if they just eliminate the 1 hour of superstars, and give that hour to ECW?

They must have big things planned for Tyler Rex seeing as how he barely sneaked by Paul Birchill in his debut.

Lego head!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I like this Abraham Washington dude... I hope they keep giving him a chance.
You cant be serious
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Abraham Washington is beyond annoying and obnoxious.
It's the point of his gimmick. Hence the little shots they're taking at him lol.

laugh.gif
@ Dreamer barely moving after he got smacked, then Christian flyingover the couch when he got smacked

What's a worse ending?

Cena and HHH shaking hands or Christian and Dreamer slapping each other like a couple of sissys?

Ugh. Night of Champions is going to be awful.

Highlight for a spoiler for next weeks Impact:

During a match, the Motor City Machine Guns came into the stands with signs saying"Yes, we still work here." and "Conspiracy victims."

I hope they do 3 weeks of this it'll be funny as hell.

I think its time for me to retire from wrestling. WWE and TNA have been stupid dumb for the past couple of years and the only reason i have been watching isbecause of this thread. wont allow vince and dixie to ruin anymore of my childhodd with this subpar product. Ill still be in the thread from time to time andill always be apart of g.w.o.

Originally Posted by Jules300

I think its time for me to retire from wrestling. WWE and TNA have been stupid dumb for the past couple of years and the only reason i have been watching is because of this thread. wont allow vince and dixie to ruin anymore of my childhodd with this subpar product. Ill still be in the thread from time to time and ill always be apart of g.w.o.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But yea, I didn't realize how much I missed the Rock until I saw old youtube vids of him. I think the WWE would be saved if he came back, but that willnever happen.

Originally Posted by chino905

Originally Posted by Jules300

I think its time for me to retire from wrestling. WWE and TNA have been stupid dumb for the past couple of years and the only reason i have been watching is because of this thread. wont allow vince and dixie to ruin anymore of my childhodd with this subpar product. Ill still be in the thread from time to time and ill always be apart of g.w.o.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But yea, I didn't realize how much I missed the Rock until I saw old youtube vids of him. I think the WWE would be saved if he came back, but that will never happen.

Its not even that. The WWE has talent but from some reason they keep feeding us cena orton HGH big slow and Dave. I dont kno about you guys but i get tired ofseeing the same matches over and over again

That's the problem with WWE today. Too many egos to placate to, and other talent suffers because of it. Also, Vince is a greedy douche and will continue tothrow the money-makers in to the main event picture just to move merch and spike ticket sales, at the expense of coherent storylines and other wrestlers whodeserve a push. Those are the biggest reasons why everything is stale, with Raw being the biggest offender. Smackdown and ECW, not much so.

Also, sig and avatar check. WE'RE TAKING OVER![/bWo]

Yea I totally agree with you guys. Especially on RAW, all we will get is HHH, Cena, Orton and Batista in the main event status. No one else from the RAW rosterwill be in the main event status in the near future. They dropped the ball with MVP and I don't know how serious they are with making Henry a dominantface. And the rest of the Raw roster is basically all mid card right now(kofi, bourne, carlito, Santino, Miz). From RAW, the only people who i see that willmake a big impact is Dibiase and Swagger.

Back
Top Bottom