WWE Night of Champions PPV 7/26 - Punk vs Hardy, Orton vs Cena vs HHH (p31)

Originally Posted by Jules300

Another question who is in the "kliq" i see some imposers
nerd.gif
THE KLIQ:
Founded by NinongBrown (me), momoney848, IHeartBoost, and theprocessofbelief
drafted 8 heads from the OG PS3 thread/clan
then Mo and I were regulars of the wrestling thread and had regulars here join
then it got so big that we made a separate forum and moved to /\/TKL.yuku.com
every member there, wrestling thread regulars here, and PS3 heads are all KLIQ by now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by Jules300

Another question who is in the "kliq" i see some imposers
nerd.gif
THE KLIQ:
Founded by NinongBrown (me), momoney848, IHeartBoost, and theprocessofbelief
drafted 8 heads from the OG PS3 thread/clan
then Mo and I were regulars of the wrestling thread and had regulars here join
then it got so big that we made a separate forum and moved to /\/TKL.yuku.com
every member there, wrestling thread regulars here, and PS3 heads are all KLIQ by now
pimp.gif

oh ok thanks thats y i keep seeing all these newbies with the kliq sig lol

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Mister916

Avy check. Sorry to all my epileptic folks.
I hate you. I thought the avy I was trying to get made was going to be
eek.gif
pimp.gif
but you shined my dreams up real nice, turned em side ways and... you know the rest.
laugh.gif

If I knew you I'd throw a skillet of fish grease on you.

silkyjohnson.jpg
You hear that, Dfly?
nerd.gif

Shane Douglas was a guest on the Between The Ropes radio show this week and spoke candidly about his addiction to the strong pain medication Oxycontin. Douglas told host Brian Fritz, "Oxycontin has taken a lot of our brothers to the grave and it should have been me," Douglas said. "I'm thrilled to say that I that I was able stand up against it... It took me five years to do it. To finally be able to do it and walk away from it and put it behind me...as far as my professional career goes, to me it's the crowning achievement of my career that I didn't let it kill me and I didn't let it put me down and be a permanent mark on me."
Never knew this about thie guy, He was always one of my favorites.

WWE's creative team is said to be trying to slowly introduce things into television that are more PG-13 than PG. The company position is that they are still PG and will remain that way for the time being.

Examples of pushing things back to the way they were include a recent bikini match and Santino Marella playing with a Trish Stratus doll pushing the face into the chest of Stratus. Believe it or not, these were things (although rather tame) they were doing as of a year ago.

It should be noted that if the company continues to the storyline of having a guest host of Raw every week that there are plans of bringing The Godfather back to be the host of the August 24 edition of Raw in Las Vegas.

Finally got around to watching that greatest tag team dvd that was released not too long ago. It was decent, I just thought they could of used a better Steinerbros match and
smh.gif
@ no Impact Players, Gangsters, Eliminators, Pitbulls, RVD & Sabu, Storm and Candido etc.

Christian looks to gain momentum in his final contest before his ECW Title Match at Night of Champions. The No. 1 contender takes on William Regal on "WWESuperstars."

Evan Bourne and Jamie Noble cross paths as they face off on "WWE Superstars."

"WWE Superstars" matches John Morrison up against Kane. Will The Shaman of Sexy continue his run of success when he faces The Big Red Machine? Findout at 8/5 PT on WGN America.

Can somebody hook me up with a faded sig? Mine is lookin' kinda
eyes.gif
right about now... appreciate it ahead of time... interested to see thisKane-Morrison match on Superstars tonight... I still don't know why they can't repackage Kane to make him a monster so he can be relevant again...it's not like he doesn't deserve it as much as he jobs...

Originally Posted by HardWork919

Can somebody hook me up with a faded sig? Mine is lookin' kinda
eyes.gif
right about now... appreciate it ahead of time... interested to see this Kane-Morrison match on Superstars tonight... I still don't know why they can't repackage Kane to make him a monster so he can be relevant again... it's not like he doesn't deserve it as much as he jobs...
g.W.o.- D-Lo Brown
g.W.o.- D-Lo Brown
g.W.o.- D-Lo Brown

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

old school ECW colors
i remember the old school ecw colors being black and white, i decided to put more color in it. and i believe old school ecw also had the colorsblack/white and a little red, and then the purple/white/black.

g.W.o.- Terry Funk

g.W.o.- Terry Funk

and i'll post the updated rosters later tonight.

Back
Top Bottom