WWE Night of Champions PPV 7/26 - Punk vs Hardy, Orton vs Cena vs HHH (p31)

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Y'all really should sign up on matforums.com lot's of good insider information is posted over there.
I'm already on there
pimp.gif
. I love MFP

» Word is that JBL has pulled out of sponsoring OVW and that the Vyper Fight League MMA promotion is no more. Is JBL TNA bound? We will have more information on this soon.

» The RAW celebrity guest hosts should continue for awhile. WWE has been contacted by many celebrities who are either fans of WWE and want to be a guest host or have film/TV projects they want to promote.

» Both the Night of Champions and Summerslam are close to sold out. Only tickets in the upper levels remain for each show.

I'm kind of looking forward to Night of Champions, only because the Philly crowd is usually pretty good. I'm expecting a big pop for Dreamer, but Iknow he won't retain (no spoiler, just my opinion)

Yea I expect Dreamer to get a big pop since they will be in Philly.

If JBL is TNA bound, I wonder if he will be a wrestler or commentator. Personally, I am annoyed by both West and Tennay. I think JBL would be a much betterheel commentator than West.

And JRAdagreat, someone already took Foley, so I'm not sure if you can take Cactus. I would have to ask if he's cool with it. But for the meantime, illput you down as Terry Funk.

Originally Posted by chino905

If JBL is TNA bound, I wonder if he will be a wrestler or commentator. Personally, I am annoyed by both West and Tennay. I think JBL would be a much better heel commentator than West.

And JRAdagreat, someone already took Foley, so I'm not sure if you can take Cactus. I would have to ask if he's cool with it. But for the meantime, ill put you down as Terry Funk.

Co-sign.Booker was funny as hell when he was a guest commentator.

Good lookin out on the sig Chino. I couldn't do the color blend on the 2nd line b/c I suck lol...

Originally Posted by Mister916

Avy check. Sorry to all my epileptic folks.
I hate you. I thought the avy I was trying to get made was going to be
eek.gif
pimp.gif
but you shined my dreams up real nice, turned em side waysand... you know the rest.
laugh.gif

If I knew you I'd throw a skillet of fish grease on you.

silkyjohnson.jpg

Originally Posted by RKO2004

eek.gif
pimp.gif
but you shined my dreams up real nice, turned em side ways and... you know the rest.
laugh.gif

silkyjohnson.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If you want you can have my old avy.

Edit: Or I'll make you one.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
but you shined my dreams up real nice, turned em side ways and... you know the rest.
laugh.gif

silkyjohnson.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If you want you can have my old avy.

Edit: Or I'll make you one.
I'll gladly take a new one but not now. You've been making avys like crazy plus I don't even have an idea.

I thought about something like that but I didn't think it was remotely possible.

tiger-woods.jpg

^
laugh.gif

Just let me know when ever.
OK cool. Thanks ahead of time.

Oh yeah and how do you change the background of your profile page? I've been trying to put up some Bengals stuff since forever.

I followed these tutorials. link

But it says add
/* BODY, set background colors or images for the whole page */
body
{background-image: url(http://images.yuku.com/your-image-url.jpg)}

You can also use an image as the background for any of these boxes. If it's one of the boxes that contains text, make sure that your text colors will be readable against the background image. In general, it's best to use less "busy" images for the boxes that contain text, but feel free to use a more vivid image for the background around the edges of the boxes:

backgroundImage1.jpg

Oh yeah, Go to Navigation, Edit skins, Edit Html and paste that code into Advanced CSS file.

I uploaded the picture into my yuku album and used that to host the image.

I followed these tutorials. link

But it says add
/* BODY, set background colors or images for the whole page */
body
{background-image: url(http://images.yuku.com/your-image-url.jpg)}

You can also use an image as the background for any of these boxes. If it's one of the boxes that contains text, make sure that your text colors will be readable against the background image. In general, it's best to use less "busy" images for the boxes that contain text, but feel free to use a more vivid image for the background around the edges of the boxes:

backgroundImage1.jpg

Oh yeah, Go to Navigation, Edit skins, Edit Html and paste that code into Advanced CSS file.

I uploaded the picture into my yuku album and used that to host the image.

pimp.gif
Thanks man. Its always great to find people on here thatlend a helping hand. Some cats act so
eyes.gif

Props
happy.gif

I was just about to ask bout the avy size...Few I have made have been under the limit but once uploaded here they jump to od sizes...I ll try this later.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

silkyjohnson.jpg
You hear that, Dfly?

smokin.gif
Dolph Ziggler would be a good look alongside Jericho. Jericho can mold this guy. Dolph has so much potential. It's funny how this dude used to be the mouthpiece of the Spirit Squad.

Originally Posted by Disfunctional

Originally Posted by chino905

If JBL is TNA bound, I wonder if he will be a wrestler or commentator. Personally, I am annoyed by both West and Tennay. I think JBL would be a much better heel commentator than West.

And JRAdagreat, someone already took Foley, so I'm not sure if you can take Cactus. I would have to ask if he's cool with it. But for the meantime, ill put you down as Terry Funk.

Co-sign.Booker was funny as hell when he was a guest commentator.

indifferent.gif
lol Heel west has been
pimp.gif
it should be west nash andbookahhhhhhh but i dont think 3 heel commentators would work or would it?

Another question who is in the "kliq" i see some imposers
nerd.gif

and can somebody fix my sig? i cant get the bottom line to line up with the top line.

Back
Top Bottom