WWE Night of Champions PPV 7/26 - Punk vs Hardy, Orton vs Cena vs HHH (p31)

I really would have preferred that Dolph won... but I can respect Rey winning if they can keep the feud going...

I like DZ's finisher, because it can be done anytime, anyplace, anywhere. Kinda like the Diamond Cutter and/or RKO.

This dude Dolph put on a hell of a match. Part of me thought Maria was gonna interfere though.

why is DX on the cover of that tag team dvd set?

shawn michaels and triple h aren't anywhere near being one of the greatest tag teams in wrestling history..

Originally Posted by HardWork919

Damn, that move was badasssssssssssssssssss
pimp.gif
Yeah it was....waaaaaaaaay back when dean malenko did it the first time.

This is either going to be really good, or really poor. I'm leaning towards the latter. But it doesn't really matter since i'll be paying moreattention to Entourage anyway.

Dolph will have an IC Title reign by the end of this year. I thought this guy's gimmick sucked, when it first premiered, but it's your typical feces todiamonds story.

The WWE. No other place will you see the Druggie be the guy to get cheered/ is the good guy, while the straight edged guy who promotes a drug free lifestylegets booed/is the bad guy lol.

Dolph will have an IC Title reign by the end of this year. I thought this guy's gimmick sucked, when it first premiered, but it's your typical feces todiamonds story.

Originally Posted by chino905

The WWE. No other place will you see the Druggie be the guy to get cheered/ is the good guy, while the straight edged guy who promotes a drug free lifestyle gets booed/is the bad guy lol.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom