WWE Night of Champions PPV 9/15 | Prediction Contest Open! | Orton v Bryan | Punk v AXEL/Heyman

They needed somebody more physically intimidating than Axel. Ryback unfortunately fit the bill.

That NXT belt :x

The new championship designer sucks! Aside from the WWE Belt, every new title has looked like crap! Especially the tag & divas.

And for heavens sake, put a black strap on the IC belt.

Don't worry, HHH will make him hand the strap back over thanks to that count tomorrow night.

So ref switch and fast count? Yeah going to spend tomorrow outside Gamestop to wait for GTA V :smh:

They needed somebody more physically intimidating than Axel. Ryback unfortunately fit the bill.
why "unfortunately"? Ryback has shown alot more personality in his "the big guy" gimmick and the rub from Heyman has a lot of potential in my opinion

i want go to down on AJ after shes ran a mile or two. something about the musk that drives me insane 

Last edited:

That ref is gonna get fired tomorrow night because that's whats best for business.
roll.gif
mean.gif
That quick count really threw me off. I was seriously expecting Triple H to come out and restart the match.
Man I was expecting Triple H to come any second.

Then I was like: "I guess they gonna let D-Bry soak it all in for minute before Triple H comes out and pulls the rug out under him."

D-Bry continues to celebrate and I was like "I guess they're really gonna let him soak it in before the burial begins."

Then they show D-Bry heading to the back then the end credits pop up on the screen then I was like

".........??????  Donde esta Stephanie, Triple H or Big Show's tears?"

Weird ending to say the least, and who was that ref BTW?  I think it was Road Dogg's brother, but I'm not sure.

why "unfortunately"? Ryback has shown alot more personality in his "the big guy" gimmick and the rub from Heyman has a lot of potential in my opinion

i want go to down on AJ after shes ran a mile or two. something about the musk that drives me insane 
I'm not against it. I just kinda liked his big bully role.

Aiight, question, Why exactly did Kofi Kingston face Curtis Axel tonight? Was that to attempt to make Axel look like a threat for the crowd on the way to his match with Punk?

LMAO
tumblr_mt7ahsu3Gg1qzx70zo8_1280.jpg

#Catgang
tumblr_mt7ahsu3Gg1qzx70zo9_1280.jpg

Ay mi dios :smh:
tumblr_mt77vftfZj1rd2v8mo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
- CM Punk suffered a cut to his back after being put through a table by Ryback at WWE’s Night of Champions pay-per-view.

Didn't Punk complain about working with this guy before :lol:

- Reddit user Dolphins1925 incorrectly predicted the World Heavyweight Title match at Sunday’s WWE Night of Champions pay-per-view. He predicted Del Rio would defeat Rob Van Dam but RVD won by DQ. Dolphins1925 then wrote:

“Alberto Del Rio was the loser. There is no justifying that selection. My source was wrong. He believes it was changed on a fly during the match and only a handful of individuals knew about it. In other words, WWE has done its job. The rest of winners on the card were scheduled to be Ambrose, Shield, Axel & Heyman, and Bryan.”

He did get the rest of the card right as he made that post before the Dolph Ziggler vs. Dean Ambrose match.

- CM Punk suffered a cut to his back after being put through a table by Ryback at WWE’s Night of Champions pay-per-view.

Didn't Punk complain about working with this guy before
laugh.gif

- Reddit user Dolphins1925 incorrectly predicted the World Heavyweight Title match at Sunday’s WWE Night of Champions pay-per-view. He predicted Del Rio would defeat Rob Van Dam but RVD won by DQ. Dolphins1925 then wrote:

“Alberto Del Rio was the loser. There is no justifying that selection. My source was wrong. He believes it was changed on a fly during the match and only a handful of individuals knew about it. In other words, WWE has done its job. The rest of winners on the card were scheduled to be Ambrose, Shield, Axel & Heyman, and Bryan.”

He did get the rest of the card right as he made that post before the Dolph Ziggler vs. Dean Ambrose match.
I never understand why people are so concerned about this Reddit guy.

Look @ the betting odds the day of the show.  They were 100% correct again.

Even if they take the strap off Dbry tmrw, at least when he wins it again he can say he's a 3-time WWE champ

Even if they take the strap off Dbry tmrw, at least when he wins it again he can say he's a 3-time WWE champ

Nah they're gonna reverse the decision and pretend it never happened, same thing with Jericho. He'll still be a 1 time WWE champ (plus 1-time World Heavyweight champ).

Last edited:
I don't get it though.. I would of liked the *chase* to last longer.. I know they'll prob. strip it off 'em tomorrow but still, the moment would of been better had it been on a bigger PPV. Can't be too mad though, hope they do this right. Maybe I'm just over the feud because of Orton standing over Bry every week on RAW/SD... but wrestling right now is not holding my attention.. and that's sad because it's finally Cena-Free for a while.

Back
Top Bottom