WWE Night of Champions PPV 9/15 | Prediction Contest Open! | Orton v Bryan | Punk v AXEL/Heyman

I fell asleep during the main event.  That PPV just sucked all the energy out of me.  How fast was the fast count?  Like slightly fast or blatantly fast?

I don't get it though.. I would of liked the *chase* to last longer.. I know they'll prob. strip it off 'em tomorrow but still, the moment would of been better had it been on a bigger PPV. Can't be too mad though, hope they do this right. Maybe I'm just over the feud because of Orton standing over Bry every week on RAW/SD... but wrestling right now is not holding my attention.. and that's sad because it's finally Cena-Free for a while.
I'm kinda hoping D-Bry refuses to relinquish and just bounces or something and the chase gets flipped onto Triple H and Orton for a little bit.

How long till Bryan turns heel and goes corporate, shaving his beard and hair?

Last edited:

I fell asleep during the main event.  That PPV just sucked all the energy out of me.  How fast was the fast count?  Like slightly fast or blatantly fast?
I thought it was fast enough that the crowd couldnt count along with it.

And it got loud enough to the point that I was aware he finished

PPV was complete garbage

D-Bry win didn't mean anything because you know they will strip the title off him tonight

I'm not mad about Ryback being Heyman's guy. I'll give it a chance

Everything else was Monday Night Raw quality. Forced myself to watch this ppv

If he really has that pre-teen Justin Bieber gimmick, he's about to become my new favorite wrestler lol

Fast enough where it will be turned into a part of the angle for Raw tonight and beyond.

Like I said, very anti-climatic win. I thought I would be hyped up if he won last night, and when it happened, I was like "wait, what. He won?" .

Only thing I find interesting is that "Heyman Guys" have traditionally been slept on type dudes, now he's paired with a brock type dude again. Interested to see where this turns out, but once I cop GTAV tomorrow, it's a wrap for the WWE.

The storylines were fine up until last night IMO. This entire week killed my enthusiasm for this 2013 Corporation.

Bleacher Report is gonna be unveiling all the matches in 30 years of Wrestlemania mode all this week.

There's 46 matches in total.

Here's PART I

Paige tweeted this last night
@RealPaigeWWE 12h
Also looks like @WWEAJLee is gonna need some back up... #NOC #WWE #AntiDiva

Ringel is the kind of guy who would refer to his cats as his "roommates" in conversation 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom