WWE No Way Out PPV - Cena v Big Show Steel Cage, Punk v Bryan v Kane, Ziggler v Sheamus p28

the match was bland and entertaining at the same time...I didn't like all the guys from the back interfering. I guess this sets up Brodus vs Show.

- Who runs Raw from now on?
- Who does Cena feud with next?
- Will Vince be more active now?

- Ziggler had the best performance of the entire PPV

For those that missed it...
Cena was going to walk out the cage door.  Laurinaitis tried to stop him.  Vince stopped Johnny.  Vince opened the door for Cena.  Johnny ran into Vince which slammed the cage door into Cena.  Big Show went for the KO Punch, Cena ducked and he ended up knocking out ref Scott Armstrong.  Big Show then hit the KO Punch on Cena.

Instead of walking out of the cage, Show started walking around the ring yelling how great he was.  Finally he decided to leave the cage but Brodus Clay came out with a steel chair to stop him.  Show then a string of geeks came out to try and stop Show by climbing into the cage but Show knocked them all off.  Finally Cena woke back up.  He hit the AA but the ref was out.

Cena tried to get out of the cage but Show stopped him.  Cena climbed to the top of the cage.  Laurinaitis tried to hit him with his crutch, but Brodus held Laurinaitis as Cena climbed out to win the match.  Show crawled out the door but was too late.

After the match, Vince fired Laurinaitis and Cena hit him with an AA through the Spanish Announce Table.

PPV main event ends, NTWT is angry.

Almost routine.
laugh.gif

I hope the Johnny character is gone for good...was entertaining at first then got pretty dull.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Almost routine.
laugh.gif

I hope the Johnny character is gone for good...was entertaining at first then got pretty dull.

He's not.  He's supposed to become something like "the liaison to the board of directors" or something stupid like that (despite Vince being the chairman of the board).

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Almost routine.
laugh.gif

He's not.  He's supposed to become something like "the liaison to the board of directors" or something stupid like that (despite Vince being the chairman of the board).
Well, hopefully he won't be on TV as much then. 

I kinda hope this doesn't end the David Otunga travel mug era. 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
better not put a stop to the Eve pseudo Naughty Office era either. 
mad.gif

For those that missed it...
Cena was going to walk out the cage door.  Laurinaitis tried to stop him.  Vince stopped Johnny.  Vince opened the door for Cena.  Johnny ran into Vince which slammed the cage door into Cena.  Big Show went for the KO Punch, Cena ducked and he ended up knocking out ref Scott Armstrong.  Big Show then hit the KO Punch on Cena.

Instead of walking out of the cage, Show started walking around the ring yelling how great he was.  Finally he decided to leave the cage but Brodus Clay came out with a steel chair to stop him.  Show then a string of geeks came out to try and stop Show by climbing into the cage but Show knocked them all off.  Finally Cena woke back up.  He hit the AA but the ref was out.

Cena tried to get out of the cage but Show stopped him.  Cena climbed to the top of the cage.  Laurinaitis tried to hit him with his crutch, but Brodus held Laurinaitis as Cena climbed out to win the match.  Show crawled out the door but was too late.

After the match, Vince fired Laurinaitis and Cena hit him with an AA through the Spanish Announce Table.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

the match was bland and entertaining at the same time...I didn't like all the guys from the back interfering. I guess this sets up Brodus vs Show.

- Who runs Raw from now on?
- Who does Cena feud with next?
- Will Vince be more active now?

- Ziggler had the best performance of the entire PPV
It would be so fresh and original if the WWE eggheads could come up with an idea other than having a stupid GM run Raw.  It's been the same freaking storyline for the past 15 years.  I know it won't happen, but there has to be another way.
No idea who Cena will face next.  I'm going to guess a Big Show rematch because there is literally no one else for him to face.

And after the ratings Vince drew last week, he's definitely going to stick around for a while.

If the new 3hr format is really gonna be what they said it will be as far as the people making matches and what not then there should be no reason for a GM.

If HHH has anything to do with it then you know he's gonna involve himself in the summer storyline that they are planning for just like last year.

Now that Cody Rhodes is out of the IC picture (right?) I hope he goes on to the WHC scene with Sheamus and Ziggler.

Jericho should be back by next RAW, so who does he feud with now? Cena?

Watched The Heat/OKC, gonna go back through this thread for the lulz that I know are here
laugh.gif

Hunico on the PPV though?
pimp.gif
niiiiiiice
pimp.gif

Crowd is blatantly cheering "LET'S GO ZIGGLER" and Lawler goes "Listen to the WWE Universe cheering Let's Go Sheamus!" 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Ziggler hit a top rope X-Factor and Sheamus kicked out 
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 @ both, but this was probably a forgone conclusion anyway. Hopefully they recognize how much Ziggler has "it" and continue to [re]build him

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I like AW with Darren Young & Titus Oneil.

Primo and Epico arent enticing enough for people to even care about.
THIS. It would be nice if they could actually build all these teams to make people care about them. Can't just say "Hey, here's a manager, and they're supposed to be heels, boo them"
Originally Posted by theDEEK

Once you replace Fight with another F word, this promo becomes very very different.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

If the new 3hr format is really gonna be what they said it will be as far as the people making matches and what not then there should be no reason for a GM.

If HHH has anything to do with it then you know he's gonna involve himself in the summer storyline that they are planning for just like last year.

Now that Cody Rhodes is out of the IC picture (right?) I hope he goes on to the WHC scene with Sheamus and Ziggler.

Jericho should be back by next RAW, so who does he feud with now? Cena?

Jericho could be back, but his summer schedule is really booked with his Fozzy Tour.  He doesn't have any Monday shows but he's got shows every Tuesday, so it would be really crazy for him if he were to work the summer.
As for Rhodes... I understand what you're saying about going onto the WHC scene, however.... If this were real, what has he done to deserve to even get a sniff of the title?  He's lost every match for about 6 months straight.  Rhodes is the favorite right now to win the MITB, but this is another clear case of why WWE fans don't care about any of the wrestlers on the roster.  They job guys out for months and months, and then just expect fans to care and buy PPVs when they throw the jobbers into main events.

whoever paid for this ppv is a moron, seriously.

this was a smackdown supershow.

brasilian, really?!! asking for one of them thangs?!! 4w reminds us before every ppv not to mention it.
30t6p3b.gif

gunnascott, i guarantee u that "knock your socks off" angle hasn't even been written on a peice of paper yet.

I missed everything after the Santino match...

Was the PPV as mind blowing as I was expecting?

Originally Posted by hymen man

pardon my ignorance, but whats the knock your socks off angle?

6/8/12 - According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter (via WrestlingInc.com) Thursday, WWE creative is currently being pushed to come up with a "knock your socks off" type of angle for the summer.

I'm sure WWE will do something good this Summer.. they usually always do something awesome in the Summer that is wasted a month later.. it's definitely gonna happen again.

I was coming in here to suggest Cena vs Jericho as the next feud, but I see that was suggested also.

I think it makes sense if done right, but I'd like for Bryan and Punk pushed to the main event and let Cena and Jericho co-mainevent

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

“He did have a look, that’s about as far as it goes. He couldn’t talk, he sure as hell couldn’t work in the ring, that was very marginal. I think one of the worst matches I’ve seen in my life was between Warrior and Papa Shango. What a disaster of monumental proportions,

Back
Top Bottom