WWE No Way Out PPV - Cena v Big Show Steel Cage, Punk v Bryan v Kane, Ziggler v Sheamus p28

HHH is a mad hater, dude doesnt like anybody that is more popular then him. He got the belt like 12-14 times? But still nobody cares and he'll never be as popular as The Rock, Austin, or Taker.

i agree with solidsnake on every point he made.

i like triple h as a performer, dude behind the scenes is definitely not the greatest, but atleast he loves the business and recognizes that it needs changing from vince's current standards. on him not respecting foley and what foley did for him, that's not cool, but maybe punk is right and he has the same body builder fixation that vince does and views mick as the ultimate example of making it to the top and not "looking like a main eventer."

took the survey and went with my fantasy prediction instead of my head, pretty sure this will be one of my worst performances ever lol

Paul will always be salty as hell that his cameo in Blade Trinity sent him to the straight to DVD list of actors and Scorpion King sent Rock to the top of Hollywoods star list...

The Young Bucks & Amazing Red are all rumored to be at the No Way Out PPV today. I hope they don't all get fed to Ryback
laugh.gif

Just pulled into the lot. Nice crowd outside arena. Will have pics hopefully tonight or tomorrow

Matt Morgan Done with TNA
Matt Morgan, whose final match of his TNA contract was last night in Houston, pinned Crimson with the carbon footprint at the house show, a result which tells you just how much wins and losses mean today.

The WWE sign guy was at ringside at the show and wrote "Going, Going, Gone" on a sign which Morgan held up in front of the crowd.  

Morgan had spoken some time back in an interview of WWE having interest in him and his considering returning.  However, his signing with WWE with the TNA lawsuit going against WWE would make for interesting timing.

Update On WWE's Plans For Ryback At WWE No Way Out

What are they planning to do with him?

WrestleZone reports that WWE officials have talked about many options for Ryback at WWE No Way Out tonight. The original plan was for Ryback
to beat four wrestlers in a squash match
, however Bill DeMott is now pushing for Ryback to beat 2 local wrestlers.

roll.gif

20120515_NWO_Artwork_Article_Image.jpg

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there.  With the holiday and traveling to see my parents, no time for a full preview for tonight's show.  Here's a quick rundown.

20120611_LIGHT_NWO_otunga_clay_TON_C.jpg

Brodus Clay v David Otunga - Youtube Pre-Show Match

No reason to give Clay his first loss in a match no one will see.

Prediction: Brodus Clay

20120608_ARTICLE_NWO_santino_ricardo.jpg

Santino Marella v Ricardo Rodriguez - Tuxedo Match

This is the level of the US Title right now.  Title is not on the line but Santino should still win, even in a comedy match.

Prediction: Santino Marella

20120605_LIGHT_NWO_layla_beth.jpg

Beth Phoenix v Layla (c) - Divas Championship Match

I know everyone loves Layla, but she has done nothing as champion.  Put the title on Beth and let's get to the Kharma program.

Prediction: Beth Phoenix - New Divas Champion

20120608_ARTICLE_NWO_rhodes_christian.jpg

Cody Rhodes v Christian (c) - Intercontinental Championship Match

Cody was the worst IC Champion, maybe ever.  Christian may be punished for being on TNA (even though WWE sent him there).  This is a coinflip.  I'll take Christian.

Prediction: Christian - Retains Intercontinental Championship

20120604_NWO_kane_punk_bryan.jpg

Kane v CM Punk (c) v Daniel Bryan - WWE Championship Match

This match isn't built around the title.  It's built around who will AJ screw (not literally).  I think Punk is going to be made to look like a fool here for falling for AJ, and she will turn on him going back with Daniel Bryan, helping him to win the title.  If Kane's involvement is limited, it should be a great match.

Prediction: Daniel Bryan - New WWE Champion

20120612_LIGHT_NWO_sheamus-ziggler_C.jpg

Sheamus (c) v Dolph Ziggler - World Heavyweight Championship Match

Ziggler will be over huge in the NY market.  Sheamus will be hated, and justifiably so.  Will probably be another one of those matches where it's a Ziggler showcase but he ends up losing.  In WWE's mind, this is how you create new stars.

Prediction: Sheamus - Retains World Heavyweight Championship

20120613_ARTICLE_NWO_cena_show_VKM_JL.jpg

John Cena v The Big Show - Steel Cage Match

If Cena loses, he's fired.  If Big Show loses, John Laurinaitis is fired.  Yeah, another firing angle.  Someone that not a single person believes or cares about.  The "intrigue" is will Vince McMahon be involved in this match after getting knocked out by The Big Show this past Monday on Raw.  A Cena firing angle is even less believable than a Laurinaitis firing angle, so Cena will get the win here, and we'll see Vince "fire" Laurinaitis tomorrow night on Raw.  Thought Big Johnny will just be back in some other roll, probably not missing a single week of TV.

This match will go too long and probably won't be good.

Prediction: John Cena

The NT WWE No Way Out PPV Prediction Contest is open until the start of tonight's PPV.  If you haven't enter yet, do it now!

• 500 possible points for this B-Show PPV
  • Spell your NT Board Name CORRECTLY
  • You may only enter ONCE
  • Once you submit an entry, it CANNOT be changed
  • Contest open until 8pm et Sunday night
  • Contest does not include pre-show Youtube match(es)
  • GOOD LUCK!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QCLMMDD

4w, did you get a survey from me?

I can't remember if I put my screen name when I filled mine out.

Pre show is up in youtube.com/wwe btw
Fatal four way tag team match for No.1 contendership added to the card which i'm glad for.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Update On WWE's Plans For Ryback At WWE No Way Out

What are they planning to do with him?

WrestleZone reports that WWE officials have talked about many options for Ryback at WWE No Way Out tonight. The original plan was for Ryback
to beat four wrestlers in a squash match
, however Bill DeMott is now pushing for Ryback to beat 2 local wrestlers.

roll.gif

I say they should bring back all the Stan Stansky's and have a handicap with all of them 
laugh.gif

Damn, and i said Kofi wouldn't be on the show
***EDIT: 
laugh.gif
that would be epic if he stacks all 4 of them up for his finisher

***EDIT: 
laugh.gif
He isn't so far.

Happy Father's day to my fellow NTWTers.

Just got home from a busy *+@ week.

Relaxing to the nonsense that will probably endure tonight is the perfect way to end the weekend.

I will just be chillin like
wHppn.gif

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

***EDIT: 
laugh.gif
He isn't so far.
He'll probably be in the Fatal 4Way Forgot he's a tag champ, which is pretty sad actually.

Sheamus and Ziggler kicking off the show. Crowd about 50/50 for Sheamus, a good pop for Ziggler.

69 entries in this PPV Prediction Contest.

brasil, you trying to get banned before the 1st match is even over you moron?

The redid the Sheamus/Bryan WM match with Ziggler getting a kiss from Vickie on the apron to start the match. He turned around but ducked the brogue kick. The match is now underway.

Back
Top Bottom