WWE No Way Out PPV - Cena v Big Show Steel Cage, Punk v Bryan v Kane, Ziggler v Sheamus p28

Originally Posted by PLVN

Wow...an "I Dig Crazy Chicks" shirt...awful.
maybe thats what punk was complaining about on twitter
laugh.gif

And now its impossible to find the white CM Punk shirt after his shoot, thats my fav one, the one he debuted in chicago the best in the world one

Watching NWO when the Finals go to commercial.

That Ziggler/Sheamus match was pretty good.

Christian went for the Frog Splash.  Cody got his knees up.  Cody went for the Disaster Kick.  Christian ducked.  Christian hit a spear and got the win.
I really like the idea of a guy having more than one finisher.  It makes things seem more realistic and helps the idea that the finish can come at any time.

I'm not sure if I put my name on the survey either man.. smh, I thought I did, but not sure.

This should actually be a good match too.. They need to give it more than 10 minutes.

WWE is so freaking insecure.  Every time they mention they're in New Jersey, they have to say that it's in the shadow of New York City.
Fatal Fourway tag match to determine the #1 contenders.

AW (just AW, not Abraham Washington) is with Epico and Primo.  Guess they're going with this angle afterall.  AW said tonight would be the brightest point of their careers.  So being the #1 contenders is better than being the champions apparently.

Epico & Primo v Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd v Primetime Players (Young & O'Neil) v The Usos

This match shows you that the WWE has great tag talent, but they're utilized horribly.
Prime Time Players

The Usos

Primo and Epic

Aren't just thrown together teams.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

This match shows you that the WWE has great tag talent, but they're utilized horribly.
Prime Time Players

The Usos

Primo and Epic

Great tag team talent?  I know you're young, but go back and watch 80's tag team wrestling.  These teams are not great.  They're not even very good.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Prime Time Players

The Usos

Primo and Epic

Great tag team talent?  I know you're young, but go back and watch 80's tag team wrestling.  These teams are not great.  They're not even very good.
"When life gives you lemons"

This match is boring, and already too long. This isn't entertaining, these guys are nobodies and it's WWE's fault.

NO ONE gives a crap about these guys because they don't know them, Cole, Booker and King can get excited all they want with Rosa screaming, but this is awful and means absolutely nothing to everyone watching.

There is no story behind them big enough for us to care. The writers are at fault, there needs to be some amazing tag teams made again, too bad that will not happen.

End this already.

Millions of dollars. Millions of dollars!

That Darren Young finisher is going to destroy his knee health.

Back
Top Bottom