WWE No Way Out PPV - Cena v Big Show Steel Cage, Punk v Bryan v Kane, Ziggler v Sheamus p28

Best video package ever or best video package ever?

"but if I could have a son as stupid as you, I'd have wished for cancer so I would die too"

laugh.gif

I really wanted D.Bry to win tonight. I was thinking he was gonna kick Punk after he hit the GTS on Kane.

With the reports saying that Barrett (even though I haven't read any updates on his return) wins the SD briefcase who do you guys think wins the RAW one and whoever wins it will they take the belt off of Punk?

Alright Guys, tried my best, they denied my bigger lens so lucky me for bringing the other. here they go.

20sd4bm.jpg

6hq4c7.jpg

196sxv.jpg

hvv40x.jpg

1z3wcb7.jpg

9tectk.jpg

2aj75ua.jpg

2ql6ddv.jpg

2dlrkib.jpg

just got back from the event, it was pretty fun, the atmosphere was great will post some pics and videos tomm
pimp.gif

Great pics VC. If that's your "B" camera, it's still pretty damn nice.

Was the crowd as uninterested with the HHH segment as it came across on TV?

PLVN wrote:
Best video package ever or best video package ever?

"but if I could have a son as stupid as you, I'd have wished for cancer so I would die too"
laugh.gif

So many unintentional lulz during this feud.
laugh.gif

That cemetary scene is a classic.
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"My daddy, my daddy *WAAAAAH*"

"Hey Paul White, you're a nasty bastard, and your momma said so"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

For those that missed it...
Cena was going to walk out the cage door.  Laurinaitis tried to stop him.  Vince stopped Johnny.  Vince opened the door for Cena.  Johnny ran into Vince which slammed the cage door into Cena.  Big Show went for the KO Punch, Cena ducked and he ended up knocking out ref Scott Armstrong.  Big Show then hit the KO Punch on Cena.

Instead of walking out of the cage, Show started walking around the ring yelling how great he was.  Finally he decided to leave the cage but Brodus Clay came out with a steel chair to stop him.  Show then a string of geeks came out to try and stop Show by climbing into the cage but Show knocked them all off.  Finally Cena woke back up.  He hit the AA but the ref was out.

Cena tried to get out of the cage but Show stopped him.  Cena climbed to the top of the cage.  Laurinaitis tried to hit him with his crutch, but Brodus held Laurinaitis as Cena climbed out to win the match.  Show crawled out the door but was too late.
wait.............. what???

I was going to watch no way out instead of the nba finals last night.. Until I remember that cena v big show will be the main event.. Also there was going to be a tuxedo match..

So I decided to watch the entire basketball game..

Surprised this wasn't posted.

You know who else digs crazy chicks?

John Superman Marine Hogan Homewrecker Cena

Kenn Doane, formerly Kenny Dykstra and Kenny from the Spirit Squad, has continued dishing dirt via Twitter regarding John Cena and Mickie James' relationship years ago. Doane, who at one point was engaged to James, says he discovered she had been cheating on him with the Cenation leader when he oversaw her online searching rumors concerning her act of infidelity. James then confessed her unfaithfulness to Doane in a dramatic episode.

"She was googling mickie james and john cena dating. I asked why, she broke down crying. Then I heard more from others. She was checking to see if it was on the net yet," Doane recalls. "I feel bad for magnus. Nice guy dating a .... well u know."

James’ relationship with Cena turned into a WWE storyline in mid-2008, but ceased once the two broke up. The two remained 'friends' as late as May 2009 (two months before Cena married his high school sweetheart, Liz Huberdeau) with James saying in an interview with GoErie.com that Cena was ‘one of her road pals.’ 

“I hang out with John. He’s a sweetheart, and he’s very personable,

Originally Posted by Peep Game

"My daddy, my daddy *WAAAAAH*"

"Hey Paul White, you're a nasty bastard, and your momma said so"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The Big "Bawse" Man 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I remember when he made Al Snow unknowingly eat his own dog, Pepper.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- Several fans sent word that compared to past pay-per-views, last night’s WWE No Way Out had low attendance. Sections were tarped off on the upper levels and lots of empty seats were seen, even at ringside. Attendance was estimated at under 12,000.

i wonder who vince will blame it on.

- As noted before, Dean Ambrose worked weekend RAW live events against Alex Riley. WWE Champion CM Punk posted a photo of Ambrose walking down the ramp and called him “our secret weapon.

Originally Posted by ESyDC

TNA is kicking the E's [email protected] they keep it up.
Kicking their butt in what though?  I know the quality of their matches and ppv's have been getting high praise.  I've always been a fan of TNA and it seems now that their product has more fans in this thread.  I just hope that it translates them into becoming even better and getting more fans.  I've barely watched Impact this past year since I got tired of seeing Hogan and Bischoff on tv.  I'll try to watch more since I have some free time.  WWE is still a juggernaut and people will continue to keep watching no matter how bad it is.  People complain about Raw every week but still watch it and post in the thread.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

PPV main event ends, NTWT is angry.

Almost routine.
laugh.gif

I hope the Johnny character is gone for good...was entertaining at first then got pretty dull.

He's not.  He's supposed to become something like "the liaison to the board of directors" or something stupid like that (despite Vince being the chairman of the board).

Since we here in NT believe in logic, exactly what "position of power" was Big Johnny fired from GM of Raw and SD or Excutive VP of Talent Relations, they'll end up saying he was fired from one position but still will remain in his other capacity...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

For those that missed it...
Cena was going to walk out the cage door.  Laurinaitis tried to stop him.  Vince stopped Johnny.  Vince opened the door for Cena.  Johnny ran into Vince which slammed the cage door into Cena.  Big Show went for the KO Punch, Cena ducked and he ended up knocking out ref Scott Armstrong.  Big Show then hit the KO Punch on Cena.

Instead of walking out of the cage, Show started walking around the ring yelling how great he was.  Finally he decided to leave the cage but Brodus Clay came out with a steel chair to stop him.  Show then a string of geeks came out to try and stop Show by climbing into the cage but Show knocked them all off.  Finally Cena woke back up.  He hit the AA but the ref was out.

Cena tried to get out of the cage but Show stopped him.  Cena climbed to the top of the cage.  Laurinaitis tried to hit him with his crutch, but Brodus held Laurinaitis as Cena climbed out to win the match.  Show crawled out the door but was too late.
wait.............. what???

I re-read what I wrote.  This is what happened.

Sorry 4w, I kind fell a sleep after all the picture posting. That was my normal camera just the smaller lens. (Which I hate to use even in close seats.) I had seats row 7 in section 105. they were pretty good compared to the 600 dollar seats. lol.
(I paid 83 and change I believe for each ticket)
The show was boring for the most part leading to the PUNK/BRYAN/KANE match. HHH was boring until he proclaimed he was ready to bury Lesnar which got the crowd going.

I dont know if you guys noticed on the show, but when Punk and Bryan started kicking Kane, some fans got a pretty loud NO when Punk kicked him. But it eventually headed towards everyone chanting Yes each time. As much as everyone says things about Kane, he was awesome in the match. He was a great facilitator. He was outside more than in the ring but he led to some great spots for Punk and Bryan. The elbow drop the first time from Punk, when he turned around, it was because some fans in the front boo'd. So when he did it again, they chanted "Somewhat better" Both sucked. lol. Plus, we never saw what happened to Bryan. Everyone was asking where he went once he was thrown to the outside.

The Cena/Show match was much more enjoyable there than it probably was watching on television. Show had good heat. And I was talking to some guys who seem to make the rounds to these things and they said something interesting. They are not the ones who think John Cena the wrestler or person sucks. They think the character sucks and it just has become the norm to do the booing and CENA SUCKs chants. Just like YES! (Which the fans did so well last night. the whole arena except for some little kids were all chanting YES! YES! YES! Half the time it is some 40 something chanting "LETS GO CENA" to get the CENA SUCKS anyway. They feel the five moves of doom and the Superman feel is just part of Vince wanting that character to be.

Ryback fed off the Goldberg Chants as well. I just think it is stupid that after they mocked him half the match that they do the FEED. ME. MORE. chant as well. IDK just me. But Brodus Clay looked good too. I think as much as the run in storyline is off. All those guys (Except Ryder who got sent out due to the fans chanting his name many times) were attacked by Show. so it made sense. It was a good B show for just the last two matches.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Surprised this wasn't posted.

You know who else digs crazy chicks?

John Superman Marine Hogan Homewrecker Cena

Cena hittin' off Mickie James isn't anything new but this dude Dykstra on some "+!%% it what do I have to lose?" steez.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
Daaaaaaamn. I thought when Mickie and Cena had that storyline, that it was strictly that. Didn't know they were actually dating/hooking up. No wonder that Piggy James disaster storyline happened.

The WWE, World Heavyweight and Intercontinental title matches were all very good. The rest was filler/rubbish, although it was good to have some spotlight on the tag division for once.

Ryberg needs to squash someone on the actual roster, how am I supposed to be impressed with him killing a bunch of guys who don't even work for the company? Someone needs to call the Slater and JTG...

On a general note, I think the match quality this year has been higher than usual, but the stories are not matching up to form the complete package.

And finally... AJ...
devil.gif

Maybe it's just me but I enjoy Ryback's matches. Maybe it's because those are the power moves I would use on my CAW in all the WWE games i played
laugh.gif

I wanna see dude do his finisher on 3 people now.

To anyone who watched both, how was last night's show compared to TNA's last ppv?..

Back
Top Bottom