WWE RAW is SHAQ 7.27.2009

Well, Cody Rhodes is gonna job once again to HHH
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Chris Masters is this era's Paul Roma (for those of you who know who he is). Good look (nh), but a career jobber.
smh.gif

HAHA the guys from PTI(Pardon the Interruption ) on twitter right now:

PTI
PTIShowThe Bachelorette should be trying for Summerslam. She's throwing guys outta the ring tonight.half a minute ago from web

PTI
PTIShowIs that Carlito fighting Mark Henry or is that Anderson Varejao?28 minutes ago from web

PTI
PTIShowShaq on Monday Night Raw right now.

Masterpiece was released because dude couldn't pass a Wellness test. He's slimmed down since he was on WWE TV.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Originally Posted by OvATyME316

WOW! Chris Masters? Why wasn't he on t.v. for so long?

He got released

Oh yeah i forgot so many get released i tend to lose track Figures MVP wasn't gonna get. a lil feud between Masters n MVP would b kool. I'm sayin now3x the god will win
smh.gif

Back (unfortunately) from the shore. Stupid work.

Hopefully this jobbing for Kendrick leads to better things for him just like MVP.

And HHH can recover from a crowbar to the knee in 5 seconds...... ugh

Someone fill me in on what's gone down tonight so far.

Originally Posted by horchata kid

HAHA the guys from PTI(Pardon the Interruption ) on twitter right now:

PTI
PTIShowIs that Carlito fighting Mark Henry or is that Anderson Varejao?28 minutes ago from web
eek.gif
laugh.gif

And Brian JOBS AGAIN!
eyes.gif

Ted with the Nancy Kerrigan like attack "Why?! Why?!" I'm going to hell for that joke
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

The knee takeout
laugh.gif
I think it's gonna be DX vs. Priceless at SS
But then they have to get the titles on them before hand so DX can win them and Jericho is no longer the only man to be Undisputed tag and worldheavyweight champion

Kendrick getting done dirty by the WWE
smh.gif

Did u guys forget HugeHumanHormones has rapid healing. That knee will be healed by the end of the match

Back
Top Bottom