WWE RAW is SHAQ 7.27.2009

Originally Posted by toine2983

The Brian Kendrick getting done dirty.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

mad.gif
What did the homie do? He's in a major feud with... Lawler?
eyes.gif
7-second matches?
indifferent.gif

Who are they fooling with this attack? If HHH loses to Cody Rhodes, I'll buy Summerslam for every member of gWo out of my own pocket... MARK IT DOWN...

Yeah right... I hope he loses though... *prays*

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Back (unfortunately) from the shore. Stupid work.

Hopefully this jobbing for Kendrick leads to better things for him just like MVP.

And HHH can recover from a crowbar to the knee in 5 seconds...... ugh

Someone fill me in on what's gone down tonight so far.
Shaq came out to announce the Beat The Clock Challenge and then Jericho came out and went in on him. Shaq then went in on Jericho and he calledBig Show out where SHaq challenged him to a match, but he declined. So he called out Cryme Time to face them later with Shaq as Special Ring ENforcer.

Mark Henry went up against Carlito and beat him in 6:49

MVP came out and his opponent was the Masterpiece who caused a double countout when he got him in the Masterlock.

There was some 6-Diva tag match, faces won.

Then Brian Kendrick got Trouble in Paradised by Kofi Kingston, while he was yelling at Lawler

Originally Posted by HardWork919

Originally Posted by toine2983

The Brian Kendrick getting done dirty.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

mad.gif
What did the homie do? He's in a major feud with... Lawler?
eyes.gif
7-second matches?
indifferent.gif

Who are they fooling with this attack? If HHH loses to Cody Rhodes, I'll buy Summerslam for every member of gWo out of my own pocket... MARK IT DOWN...

Yeah right... I hope he loses though... *prays*

Edit:
roll.gif
u got me n look his knee is healed already dudes more Thor than Thor

HAS ANYONE ACTUALLY COUNTED THE NUMBER OF WRINKLES ON HGH'S FIVE HEAD!!! I LOST COUNT

HHH WAS HIT IN THE KNEE WITH A TIRE IRON. HE SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO WALK. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG

Technically Cody didn't win, but I can't believe that HHH didn't at least beat Henry's time

laugh.gif
at Jillian botching all the time now

Back
Top Bottom