WWE ROYAL RUMBLE WEEK Jan 20-26 | 1/26 ROYAL RUMBLE PREDICTION CONTEST NOW OPEN

was really hoping cm punk was gonna win but im sure its gonna be cena now
Not sure if serious.

That would be pretty pointless to have him lose to Randy and then come out and win the Rumble. Or even worse, win the Rumble and then go on to face Randy after that depending on how the matches stack up.

Honeslty the only real option I see is for Punk or Bryan to win it. It still feels too early to have Batista win it and it seems liek they may have him fued with ADR to start things off and get him into wrestling shape. And Brock already seems to have an EC title match in the books somehow. Reigns will get his time to shine and get a bunch of eliminations but I dont see them giving him that WHC push yet.

So if I was a betting man I would say Bryan or Punk get the W unless they have some crazy swerve where a surprise entrant gets the W.

Edit: And if I remember correct there was Cena/Bray rumors for WM. So I guess that could play out with Bray winning the Rumble and Cena beating Orton. But they havent made Bray look strong at all. Him winning the rumble would be so anticlimactic and would more than likely have to be aided by the rest of the Wyatts elimnating everyone and then sacraficing themselves. Which would be stupid. But who knows. 

Last edited:
I know they can have good matches, but Rey and Del Rio have wrestled like 4 shows straight. This is Kofi/Dolph levels

Last edited:
czm5K90.gif

THAT SUPERMAN PUNCH!!!

THAT SPEAR!!!!

I really think we're seeing the two headliners in WWE over the next 10 years with Reigns and Big E.

Interesting that Rollins gets the win.  Good to see that.  Don't like Big E getting pinned, but still good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom