WWE ROYAL RUMBLE WEEK Jan 20-26 | 1/26 ROYAL RUMBLE PREDICTION CONTEST NOW OPEN

Sheamus vs. Bryant? Nope, don't want any parts of it. It would be an easier sell however if Sheamus had the championship to tell a coming full circle story. The E should save this for a future WM

If they're gonna keep Barrett out of the rumble match itself, they should have his podium rise up at random times and start talking **** to some of the entrants.

I would be his biggest fan if they did something like that.

Would Be Gold!

Last edited:
Shield looks like they are legit living their dream with how big they are

With all 3 being 27-28, they're definitely living a dream, basically working right beside guys they were watching on tv 10+ years ago.

I'm still in awe that in 2014, Goldust is one of the go-to guys. It's amazing that at 44, he's in probably the best ring shape he's ever been in, doing moves you never thought he'd be doing back in 02 or 95.

With all 3 being 27-28, they're definitely living a dream, basically working right beside guys they were watching on tv 10+ years ago.

I'm still in awe that in 2014, Goldust is one of the go-to guys. It's amazing that at 44, he's in probably the best ring shape he's ever been in, doing moves you never thought he'd be doing back in 02 or 95.

What makes it even better is that goldust finally got clean and he's a top 5 worker in the locker room right now

I know there's people that hate the Bad News Barret gimmick but I love that **** :lol:

The Real Americans need the Tag Team Title ASAP. Do love what the Rhodes have done though.

Rhodes and Goldust don't need the titles. It would be nice to see them in a real feud.

KobeShakesHeadFacepalmMiami.gif

Have no desire for that rumored match. Not this year at least. Could be a good story in the future like mentioned.

I have an XL "Ryback Rules" shirt that I bought when I was at a Walmart in WV because I didn't have a clean shirt to go out to dinner in. I just went water tubing. Who wants it? PM me an address and I will do a random drawing.

If Angle is the suplex machine, Steiner is the suplex institution. To this day, there's no more wicked a finisher than the Steiner Screwdriver. BTW, where can I find the full match in this pristine quality?

link to full match :nerd:

Action Bronson predicting the winners for the Royal Rumble.
Daniel Bryan vs. Bray Wyatt

Do you know who Daniel Bryan is?

No.

Big Show vs. Brock Lesnar

I’m gonna go with Big Show. **** Brock Lesnar. I don’t know, I just **** with Big Show. He’s an original. WCW days man.

Randy Orton (c) vs. John Cena

They probably gonna give John Cena the belt. Doesn’t he have some sort of rap album coming out? If he has another rap album coming out, give him the ******g belt and let him go get some money. He’s the man. He’s in movies. He’s huge! He’s on steroids. He’s ******g amazing. I wish I could take steroids to look like that.

2014 Royal Rumble Match

I am going with my man Batista. That’s my mans right there. He’s gonna come through and he’s gonna hurt somebody. He’s a monster. He’s an absolute monster.

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2014/01/action-bronson-royal-rumble-predictions/

Last edited:
I understand he's not as big of a wrestling fan as us but he's a moron for some of those statements

Back
Top Bottom