WWE ROYAL RUMBLE WEEK Jan 20-26 | 1/26 ROYAL RUMBLE PREDICTION CONTEST NOW OPEN

I don't get why D Bryan doesn't get shine; dude is awesome.

Is he ever or is this pretty much his fate?

Wish I could be that guy that says I won't watch RAW tomorrow night...

But I know I damn well will hoping they fix this mess.

Cena/Bray?
Batista/Orton?

Come on...

I don't get why D Bryan doesn't get shine; dude is awesome.

Is he ever or is this pretty much his fate?
He was on fire last summer. They tried a chase the title storyline but they purposely waited too long to "kill" off his momentum. But if anything it got stronger. Dude is the only person in the company that I can say that all types of fans like. 

Did Curtis Axel or Curt Hawkins not work off Batista's ring rust?? Dude was seriously gassed when he slide into the ring

Vincent & HHH trying there hardest to give Daniel the Ziggler/Ryder treatment.

I don't get why they care about physique over talent.

WWE product today is similar to WCWs product in the late 90s, early 2000s. Stupid storylines and headliners no one wanted to see, while loads of talent floundered.

Wish I could be that guy that says I won't watch RAW tomorrow night...

But I know I damn well will hoping they fix this mess.

Cena/Bray?
Batista/Orton?

Come on...
i won't be watching raw tomorrow. i know i'm only one viewer but, enough is enough. not one story line is intriguing at this point.

They try to keep US down and away from the top spots, but they can’t ignore the reactions forever. Keep voicing your opinions. #YESMovement
[/quote]
He is about to get Dolphed if he keeps this up

Just got back to hotel.....a lot of confused and upset fans. Overall I had a good time, and have my floor chair as a souvenir.

It's hilarious tho. They have a guy iron hot, can sell maerchandise, everyone loves him, yet they bury him. If WWE had real competition they'd be all over DBry like they did when the fans got behind Austin after WM13, and Rock when he was in the Nation/Corp. It's laughable

It's hilarious tho. They have a guy iron hot, can sell maerchandise, everyone loves him, yet they bury him. If WWE had real competition they'd be all over DBry like they did when the fans got behind Austin after WM13, and Rock when he was in the Nation/Corp. It's laughable

that's what i said in this FB wrestling group. When WCW was winning they turned to a foul mouth beer drinking wrestler to save them and their show revolved around him. If he tried that character now, he'd be more buried than Brodus Clay

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom