WWE SUMMERSLAM PPV 8/20 8PM ET - HHH V BROCK LESNAR | PUNK V CENA V SHOW P27

Oh no..........Cena would not shake his hand.

Women and children unite!!!!!!!! oh my..........

No he hasn't.

Every time he's asked, he gives a resounding "No." and says he's content with what he's done and where he's at in life.

Vince doesn't even ask him for one more match. Offered him an executive position and HBK said he turned it down...not ready for it yet.

Maybe you're getting confused with Stone Cold?

Switch your page settings to the old format, bruh. There's currently 10 pages in this thread.
he said in an interview he would basically wrestle another match

"Obviously, I want to do things that will help. You don't want to bring me back for no other reason. It would depend on what it was. I am not as young as I once was. Do I think about that stuff? Yeah.
Austin won't be wrestling at WM29.  His body is in worse shape than he leads on.  And if he were to wrestle at Mania, he would want to be the star of the show (and deservingly so).  With Rock vs Cena and Taker vs Lesnar, Punk vs Austin would likely fall to 3rd on the card.

I don't see Michaels wrestling at Mania this year either.  No need for him on the card.

Last edited:
JESUS the belt looks HUMONGOUS on CM's shoulder during that interview, it almost covered up his whole torso.

Daniel Bryan screaming at Big Show to get out of the ring 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't like Sandow going over Christian affter "interference" from Clay, but it made sense, and Sandow is that dude anyway :hat

I know Christian is there to put new dudes over and what not.

But is dude has been straight up jobbing lately.

he said in an interview he would basically wrestle another match

"Obviously, I want to do things that will help. You don't want to bring me back for no other reason. It would depend on what it was. I am not as young as I once was. Do I think about that stuff? Yeah.
When you take the full quote from that same interview it's clear what his feelings are...
Despite his retirement from WWE, the Texan still appears on TV here and there, when the moment is right. His last appearance was on the Raw 1,000th episode where he reunited with D-Generation X. While we won’t see Mr. WrestleMania in another official match, it remains to be seen how far Michaels’ physical involvement will go.

“I don’t have a stance or an outline of what I do or don’t do,” Michaels said. “Obviously, I want to do things that will help. You don’t want to bring me back for no other reason. It would depend on what it was. I am not as young as I once was. Do I think about that stuff? Yeah. It’s one of those things that I know that I can do it. At the same time I can also drink a six pack and be able to drive home, but do I want to give that a whirl? No.

“Yeah, I can fall off this or go through this, but then I end up getting hurt and can’t do my other show. I have other responsibilities. I can’t take piano lessons with my daughter because I’m up with my knee in a brace and pushed my knees too far. I do have to give more thought to that kind of stuff. I can’t just go in with reckless abandonment. At least at this point nobody has even asked about that stuff, so I haven’t really given it that much thought.”
He doesn't have a regular superstar or legends contract...he's under a special one created just for him. High 6 figures a year just to be "part-time" aka make appearances here and there so he's in a REAL good place financially.

Like I mentioned before, WWE doesn't even try to tempt him to wrestle again. They offered him a behind-the-scenes executive position for more money and he didn't want it yet.

$20 paypal bet on HBK wrestling/not wrestling at Wrestlemania 29? 
nerd.gif

Austin won't be wrestling at WM29.  His body is in worse shape than he leads on.  And if he were to wrestle at Mania, he would want to be the star of the show (and deservingly so).  With Rock vs Cena and Taker vs Lesnar, Punk vs Austin would likely fall to 3rd on the card.
Yeah...at this point, there's basically no chance Austin wrestles at WM29. The reason I brought him up was because he's been more open recently about having one more match (as long as it's the right opponent/situation, he says) so I was thinking StillIn729 might've been confused.

Last edited:
Who's the moderator to this contract signing? I hope I don't have to hear AJ's theme song again.

Back
Top Bottom