WWE SUMMERSLAM PPV 8/20 8PM ET - HHH V BROCK LESNAR | PUNK V CENA V SHOW P27

URL]

URL]

Flairs daughter
URL]

Maybe they'll book Brock Lesnar vs Vince Mcmahon at Survivor Series. The match 8 years in the making :nerd:

Punk loses to Brock at SS....Brock fights Rock at RR, beats Brock to be wwe champ....at WM... Brock vs Taker....Rock vs Cena for the belt, which Cena wins dirty, and turns heel as a result

TNA News: Brooke Hogan May Wrestle Soon

- Brooke Hogan may be wrestling in TNA soon. TNA is reportedly discussing the idea of her competing against Madison Rayne at Bound for Glory, using her to garner some mainstream press via media appearances. Brooke said initially when she signed on that she would not be wrestling.

What are you doing TNA :lol: ??

- Brooke Hogan may be wrestling in TNA soon. TNA is reportedly discussing the idea of her competing against Madison Rayne at Bound for Glory, using her to garner some mainstream press via media appearances. Brooke said initially when she signed on that she would not be wrestling.

Trying to get to a 1.3 in the ratings!!!!!

tumblr_m8y995wBdv1rnjfjfo1_400.gif

I wasn't going to go to MONDAY NIGHT RAW tonight because I didn't get floor seats the day tickets went on sale. (I refuse to sit anywhere else) Those tickets usually run $120-150.

Well, I just got a floor ticket for $50.00 4 rows back. THANK YOU BASED GOD. The stars aligned.

When do WM29 tix go on sale again? I'm trying to go this year. Been trying to make it to another one since WM26.

When do WM29 tix go on sale again? I'm trying to go this year. Been trying to make it to another one since WM26.

November? I'm trying to figure out if I can fly out this year. I've been wanting to make a NY trip for the past year but haven't been able to piece anything together.

Yo...not even trying to be on some *** hole steez but 90% of what GHIMS posted was in my last N&N 2 weeks ago or was just obvious as ****. If I cared enough, I'd match up my old post to yours but whatever.

You slacking fam
mean.gif

Yo...not even trying to be on some *** hole steez but 90% of what GHIMS posted was in my last N&N 2 weeks ago or was just obvious as ****. If I cared enough, I'd match up my old post to yours but whatever.

You slacking fam :smh:

10% wasn't, so there you go.

BTW, i get this stuff sent to me, i just copy & paste. 4w posts stuff i already have a few times. We humans.

Back
Top Bottom