WWE SUMMERSLAM PPV 8/23 - Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk TLC Match, Orton vs Cena, DX Returns (p21)

Originally Posted by chino905

Do you guys think it's worth it to pay an extra 25$ to wait in line and get Bret Hart's autograph at the ROH event in NYC along with the 30$ ticket for the show?

And looking forward to RAW tonight since there's nothing else on.
hell yeah

lol ok ok you guys are right, I just ordered it. I hope they let me sneak in a pic with him. but i doubt it.

45 mins to RAW.

Do you guys think it's worth it to pay an extra 25$ to wait in line and get Bret Hart's autograph at the ROH event in NYC along with the 30$ ticket for the show?

And looking forward to RAW tonight since there's nothing else on
you should without a doubt pay that money to meet Bret Hart.
plus you'll probably get to see The American Wolves
pimp.gif

It beats dropping money on a PPV that's for sure.

Originally Posted by horchata kid

plus you'll probably get to see The American Wolves
pimp.gif
Are The American Wolves a good Tag Team?? From the ROH website, they will be in the NYC main event:

Main Event: World Tag Team Title Mach- Ladder War II

The American Wolves with Shane Hagadorn vs. Kevin Steen & El Generico

Freddie "I Haven't Been Relevant In 10 Years" Prinze Jr.

Lillian looks good tonight. I usually don't think that.

I Know What You Did Last Summer.

She's All That.

Half of the crowd probably wasn't even born when those two films came out in theaters.

Somebody hit me with the Michael Cole bingo pic early... I actually wanna keep track of it.

Here you go...

k4fara-702716.jpg

I think we were two phrases short last week
laugh.gif

I just realized they are promoting 24, a show that goes head to head with Raw and has basically the same demographic.

And here's the problem I had with the opening segment. Summerslam is this Sunday, and instead of having Orton direct his anger at Cena, he directs it atFreddy Prinze Jr., a "celebrity" who will never be on TV again and there will be no follow up. It's cheap heat. Typical brainless writing fromthe WWE writers that we've become so accustomed to.

And the fans were actually cheering and chanting RKO. People don't care about Freddy. Especially when it's in Orton's home town.

Maybe HHH will break into his house again.

I swear I can't help but laugh everytime I see "A HARD shot" on that Bingo chart. He really does say that @%$+ weekly.

And Rosa Mendes would get my black $@% seed sprayed in her.

So far I have:

Fake Laugh
One, Two, We May Have a New Champion, No Kick Out
Talented Young Superstar

and he just Controlled Frenzy

lol

Back
Top Bottom