WWE SUMMERSLAM PPV 8/23 - Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk TLC Match, Orton vs Cena, DX Returns (p21)

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

So it's Kofi vs Carlito tonight so they have time for Kane vs Khali on the PPV?
Seriously, that was a nice match...now we have to watch two bumbling idiots at the PPV

the crowd was really into Santino tonight.

great match with Kofi and Carlito

So far I have:

Fake Laugh
One, Two, We May Have a New Champion, No Kick Out
Talented Young Superstar

and he just Controlled Frenzy

lol

and The WWE Universe

I don't know how the WWE skewed those numbers, but there is NO CHANCE more teens watched Raw than the Teen Choice Awards.

Ugh, DX.

So Miz may finally get a belt instead of jobbing to Cena every single week...

Here's the updated Bingo:

76d16e2c577d0eeff8255278bd7155eb8411dd15.jpg

With this hot start we're sure to hit the jackpot tonight

And I just want to say....

They build The Miz up. Then they make him to look like a complete joke against Cena. Multiple times. And Miz never even came close to even competing with Cena.

And now Miz is back saying he's going for the US Title. So now not only do the fans not take The Miz as a serious competitor, but it also makes the USTitle look like a jobber title.

Skull Crushing Finale? Did a 5 year old come up with that name? That's worse than the Attitude Adjustment.

Son of a @&%@
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Taz joined Mike Tenay as the new color commentator for Impact at tonight's TV Taping. I am told Don West received a promotion and has moved upwards within the company's merchandising end.
Don West was really coming along, IMO. He had me dying last night saying he smashed Velvet Sky.

And I just want to say....

They build The Miz up. Then they make him to look like a complete joke against Cena. Multiple times. And Miz never even came close to even competing with Cena.

And now Miz is back saying he's going for the US Title. So now not only do the fans not take The Miz as a serious competitor, but it also makes the US Title look like a jobber title.

The U.S. Title was schedule to defended at SummerSlam, but it got bumped.

Tells you what they think of the title.

Skull Crushing Finale? Did a 5 year old come up with that name? That's worse than the Attitude Adjustment.
They should have just called it the reality check.

The fact that they are replaying these segments in their entirety means someone thought they were actually funny.

And they once again bring attention to the fact that their guest host didn't even know they name of the 3rd largest PPV of the year.

Garbage.

Anyone else think HBK may turn on HHH?
I was thinkin somewhere down the road, and it could lead towards a match at WM26

^ That would be great, HBK hasn't been a heel in so long, I'm pretty sure his last match is going to be against HHH.

Laziness is the only reason I have not changed the channel, since my remote is all of 8 ft away from me.

Back
Top Bottom