WWE SUMMERSLAM PPV 8/23 - Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk TLC Match, Orton vs Cena, DX Returns (p21)

Im wrong..lol
roll.gif

Sometimes I wish there was another channel to flip to watch wrestling on Mondays....I miss the good ol' days.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by horchata kid

Where did the Cryme Tyme match come from? I don't remember there being any #1 contender match or anything that would warrant it. Regardless, they arent taking the belts.
I want them to win the belts so Jericho can main event again and go for the world title.

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by The Minister

who was that?
indifferent.gif

Never seen Home Alone?
laugh.gif
but hes 15 years older. he look like a crack head now.
Of course he's gonna look older, you mean to tell me people don't age? It's about 19 years ago for Home Alone. And he did take drugs.

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

I marked out for Macauly Culkin, for real. Did the Home Alone hands on face scream and everything.

It still surprises me that Cryme Tyme has a match at SummerFest. I actually want them to win because it brings us a step closer to realizing the dream of Blackdown.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

An Mark Henry seriously looks like the Kool-Aid man right now.

Henry did make an attempt to stop Randy, it just took him that long to get in the ring after the RKO already happened

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Sometimes I wish there was another channel to flip to watch wrestling on Mondays....I miss the good ol' days.
smh.gif
3 more weeks till MNF, I'm done w/ RAW when it comes back on.

Another wack Raw. I still can't believe Bourne was moved from ECW just to job. The superhero Cena once again pervails over all. I hope it means he losesSunday.

smh.gif

Y'know... since WWE is PG and they don't cuss anymore, "Dammit" should be replaced with "A VICIOUS assault!" It would highlyincrease our chances for Bingo.

Based on the replies in this thread looks like I missed an exhilarating Raw.
eyes.gif

We need Stone Cold to come back and Stunner half the roster again to save RAW.

Back
Top Bottom