WWE Survivor Series PPV 11/22 - Cena vs HHH vs HBK | Undertaker vs Jericho vs Big Show (p11)

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

The REAL Reason Why Punk is feuding with R-Truth

Date Added: November 22, 2009
Story By: Steve Carrier
Partial source: PWInsider

As seen lately on SmackDown, CM Punk has taken a less prominent role since losing the World Heavyweight Title to The Undertaker at Hell in a Cell. While some may see it as Punk being buried or demoted, WWE is actually looking to have him assist R-Truth by putting him over in hope that he reaches the main event level.

Sweet. Truth needs to add some more technical moves though.

Truthfully(no pun), Truth probably won't even need technical moves to an extent because he already works an entertaining style...if he increases his ringpresence he'll be there soon enough. I mean some of the most entertaining wrestlers weren't exactly prime Kurt Angle in the ring, but they had such agood ring presence..it made their matches that much better.

Truthfully(no pun), Truth probably won't even need technical moves to an extent because he already works an entertaining style...if he increases his ring presence he'll be there soon enough. I mean some of the most entertaining wrestlers weren't exactly prime Kurt Angle in the ring, but they had such a good ring presence..it made their matches that much better.

Excuse my ignorance, what exactly is ring presence?

And I mean more moves in a sense so He wont turn into a Cena clone. Strikes with a 3-4 move burst.

laugh.gif
HHH absolutely got owned by HBK tonight. ate 3 superkicks

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Truthfully(no pun), Truth probably won't even need technical moves to an extent because he already works an entertaining style...if he increases his ring presence he'll be there soon enough. I mean some of the most entertaining wrestlers weren't exactly prime Kurt Angle in the ring, but they had such a good ring presence..it made their matches that much better.

Excuse my ignorance, what exactly is ring presence?

And I mean more moves in a sense so He wont turn into a Cena clone. Strikes with a 3-4 move burst.
I mean the ability to connect with a crowd, tell a story throughout the match, and making the match feel important. Guys like Cena, The Rock, etc.Aren't really the greatest wrestlers in the ring, but their ring presence is unmatched.

And I see what you mean with the more moves thing now, yeah it def wouldn't hurt.

Truth does have great charisma, I watched one oh his matches live and the crowd was going crazy.

Back
Top Bottom