WWE Survivor Series PPV 11/22 - Cena vs HHH vs HBK | Undertaker vs Jericho vs Big Show (p11)

What's the point of this stupid diva match. We all know Mickie's team is going to lose because of all her backstage heat.

BTW, that Piggie James skit was disgusting and I hope Mickie resigns and goes to TNA where she could be used properly as a Knockout. Mickie is tastefullythick. Screw Vince, Johnny Ace, and Kevin Dunn with their warped ideas on what a woman should look like.

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

What's the point of this stupid diva match. We all know Mickie's team is going to lose because of all her backstage heat.

BTW, that Piggie James skit was disgusting and I hope Mickie resigns and goes to TNA where she could be used properly as a Knockout. Mickie is tastefully thick. Screw Vince, Johnny Ace, and Kevin Dunn with their warped ideas on what a woman should look like.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

WWE is on thier job tonight! I never had this much trouble finding a stream

For real man.

This crap is frustrating.

Anyone got any good working streams?

nerd.gif

Yeah, it's too much of a hassle finding a stream now. I give up and I'll just watch the Cena/DX triple threat tomorrow. The nerve of Vince trying tomake us pay to watch such a quality product.

I took an intermission on this match, but Melina pinned McCool after the flip powerbomb thing. Mickie and Melina were the survivors.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Mo...

Cut off a snippet of Eve's hair for me. I will gladly pay 5 figures for it.

I might as well just body snatch both of them. Layla and Eve can fit in my car.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing, 4w? Good because you're a psychic and should buy a lotto ticket ASAP, or bad because it shows just how predictable andstale WWE has become?

For the record, I would like to be one of the guys WWE hires to point out and shut down streams. It must be such a fun and easy job with the satisfaction thatyou're actively ruining a bunch of people's night.

Ugh, Cena has crappy new merchandise. Looks like a Mets/Knicks fan. Now you can really feel like a loser wearing his gear.

Back
Top Bottom