WWE TLC PPV- Cena vs Sheamus Tables Match | Taker vs Batista Chairs Match | Jerishow vs DX TLC Matc

roll.gif
@ Scott Stieners push ups

Dude always makes me laugh

Originally Posted by hellaones

^ no... when he threatened their son
roll.gif
"Miles if you want some you can get beat up too!"

"Their son? isn't he 2 years old?"

"No! He's 1 and a half!"

laugh.gif

I'm very late, but here are my quick reactions to Raw:

-It's disgraceful they didn't acknowledge Umaga. Hopefully they do something on Smackdown.
-After the awesome promo Carlito cut last week, it's amazing that the writers can never come up with something for this guy. He deserves better.
-Get Bourne off Raw.
-Maryse is
eek.gif

-Gail Kim needs new ring attire.
-DX "comedy" was dreadful
-They have been building towards Kofi vs Orton for quite some time, but I wish they would have made the match official with more than 6 days notice.
-Good to see The Miz go over strong. Henry is nothing but a jobber.
-Chris Jericho should be the Superstar of the Year again. It's either him or Punk.
-The over exaggeration of Sheamus's accent turns him into a cartoon character instead of a monster heel.
-Cena's never ending promo was awful and did nothing to get me to care about their match.
-Cuban could shove down Sheamus. Really? And we're supposed to take him as a serious threat to Cena?

As a whole, I think Cuban did a good job. You could tell he was really enjoying himself, and he did a great job on being informed on the current product. Hewas the guest on PTI today and talked about the WWE more than anything else.

I'm not very excited for TLC. None of the major matches do anything for me.

I like how TNA's heading more towards a pg-13 audience, yey yeyeee.

Steiner last night was hilarious, haha.

Here's what we have tonight:

* Mysterio vs. Batista in a streetfight
* Matt Hardy & Truth vs. Punk & Luke Gallows
* Kane vs. Mike Knox
* Jericho vs. Eric Escobar
* Mickie & Maria vs. Michelle McCool & Layla.

TLC is Sunday.

I forget if it was said here or somewhere else, but it would have been a much better storyline with Punk and Galos if they acknowledge him as Festus. Theycould say Festus acted the way he did because of drugs. Punk cleaned him up, and now he is Punk's straight edge disciple.

^ yeah Punk was gold the other night. He had a dark match with Taker afterwards that was pretty entertaining.

I am feeling no juice at all for TLC. It's a shame because things seemed to be going so well after Ventura's Raw.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I am feeling no juice at all for TLC. It's a shame because things seemed to be going so well after Ventura's Raw.

I woke up excited as hell for TLC. Probably because I'm drunk.

Back
Top Bottom