WWE TLC PPV- Cena vs Sheamus Tables Match | Taker vs Batista Chairs Match | Jerishow vs DX TLC Matc

Just finished watching TLC. Regardless of what anybody says, I do NOT think they had booked Sheamus to win. Everybody looked shocked, so I feel like it wasprobably a missed spot. Either way, WWE is gonna have to quickly book something to get Sheamus over as champ, or it's Kane 2.0

And if Jericho didn't suffer some kind of dental damage, he is one fortunate man. That looked brutal.

The announce team was a lot better than they were at Survivor Series. At SS, it seemed like Cole was kind of alienating Striker, but they all did a good job ofworking off each other at TLC.

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Regardless of what anybody says, I do NOT think they had booked Sheamus to win. Everybody looked shocked, so I feel like it was probably a missed spot.
I'll have more on that when 4w makes the new thread.
nerd.gif

Please, do tell, DSK. I'm interested in what really went down because I have a feeling that it was a botched spot, too. When you watch the match again,there was a table ringside by the post Sheamus fell from. It looked like it was conveniently placed there for someone to fall on, so I'm guessing that bothCena and Sheamus were supposed to fall on tables at the same time and have a draw or disputed finish.

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

I think Cena will get the belt back on the three hour special Raw that's up against TNA's Monday night show. I wouldn't be surprised if he wins it back tonight, though. That's just the state of WWE these days.
I think I read that Cena will be missing the 1/4 show, as well as Team 3D on TNA's side.

Not a botched spot guys.

Still need to watch the PPV since I can't comment on the actual matches themselves...but everything went as planned.

I can buy Sheamus getting booked to beat Cena, but the way the match ended was so anti-climactic. Cena just fell on the table. It didn't even look likeSheamus pushed him. In my opinion, if the finish wasn't botched, then that was incompetent booking because Sheamus, mister monster heel that's beenpushed to the moon since he got to Raw, won by a fluke in a match where you don't have to pin or knock out a guy to win. Nobody will take him seriously.

Please, do tell, DSK. I'm interested in what really went down because I have a feeling that it was a botched spot, too. When you watch the match again, there was a table ringside by the post Sheamus fell from. It looked like it was conveniently placed there for someone to fall on, so I'm guessing that both Cena and Sheamus were supposed to fall on tables at the same time and have a draw or disputed finish.
i think your right...now that i look at it again!

Originally Posted by mikeyloops

Please, do tell, DSK. I'm interested in what really went down because I have a feeling that it was a botched spot, too. When you watch the match again, there was a table ringside by the post Sheamus fell from. It looked like it was conveniently placed there for someone to fall on, so I'm guessing that both Cena and Sheamus were supposed to fall on tables at the same time and have a draw or disputed finish.
i think your right...now that i look at it again!

roll.gif

There was confusion even backstage regarding the result of Sheamus going over John Cena in his Tables Match for the WWE Championship. I'm told the word at 6 PM Eastern was still for Cena to retain. We'll have more later, certainly some McMahon "trickery" going on.

Back
Top Bottom