WWE TLC PPV- Cena vs Sheamus Tables Match | Taker vs Batista Chairs Match | Jerishow vs DX TLC Matc

Originally Posted by mikeyloops

b2026d343ffc38f3c3191a8b580b5d44c0ca2907.gif
where was jack swagger?!
mad.gif
Swagger and Ziggler are the newest members of the J.O.B. Squad.

Has Jericho ever beaten Omega H in any match ever? Other than the time he "pinned" him and had the decision reversed on that one Raw.

DX are the new tag team champions. You knew it was going to happen with the match going on last.

Incase you didn't see....

The main ladder broke in half. Jericho stood on Show's shoulders. They wanted to the middle of the ring to try and grab the titles, but Jerichocouldn't balance. DX came back in. Michaels superkicked Show which knocked Jericho to the outside. Michaels hit another superkick which staggered Show.They used the ladder to knock Show out of the ring. HHH then held the half ladder up so HBK could climb it and grab the titles.

Was I the only one hoping that Triple H would have thrown the ladder down, when Shawn was climbing, thus disbanding DX andstarting a Triple H/HBK feud?

And I don't think Jericho was suppose to break his fall through the table with his face.

I was thinking the same thing, but then I thought that would be stupid because why would they put themselves through all that just to turn on each other.

Back
Top Bottom