X-FACTOR on FOX Vol. WOW this #%% is like watching a trainwreck at the end....

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Am I wrong for hating that little girl........

Like honestly I hate her guts
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Irks the hell out of me.

You're not the only one, she's annoying as @$#% I'm glad she got eliminated. 
laugh.gif
 @ "I hate her guts"
Wish that dude Astro was still on the show though he honestly had the most talent/potential out of all of them, if only he didn't have that punk @#$ personality. 

Dead at when the crowd booed Nicole though, @#$# was so funny 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Irks the hell out of me.
LMAO, I shouldn't have read this before watching....I died laughing watching when she got sent home 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at myself

I don't feel bad for this little brat, what's the over under on how fast she comes out in the remake of Annie ?

Next summer for sure

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

"Mommy you promised..."

Sounds like mommy put in some behind the scenes work... welp so much for that!

shes just a little girl who was adopted after being a crack baby and abused.
niketalk seriously needs to quit with all the judging....especially on a little girl with a troubled life...

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Cheryl Cole WOULD never do whatever Nicole sheerzifnaegoaweij just did

laugh.gif
you butchered both of their last names.

I am disappointed in America's decision. I thought she was going to be in the finale and win it all. Rooting for Marcus to win this.

Originally Posted by Tom Hanson

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

"Mommy you promised..."

Sounds like mommy put in some behind the scenes work... welp so much for that!

shes just a little girl who was adopted after being a crack baby and abused.
niketalk seriously needs to quit with all the judging....especially on a little girl with a troubled life...

THIS. NTers quick to pass judgement, especially since they don't watch this show.
Chris Rene came with it this week and after his performances I could see him winning.

Melanie Amaro has always been a powerhouse but lacks any originality. She will get signed either way.

Marcus Canty is definitely the best performer out of the group but has proven time and time that America will not vote him through. I do however want him to win since he's been at the bottom so many times.

Josh Kradjeck(?) has a dope voice but I can't see him winning.

Either way, Rachel going home this week was a huge shocker. She was a crowd favorite since the beginning but it's sad to know that it's the voters fault she went home. Nicole knew in the back of her mind that America would vote Rachel through and I think that's why she was so shook. Either way show has some really great talent. Astro was nice with it, I'm sure he had a deal on the side before they voted him off.

Originally Posted by onewearz

I don't feel bad for this little brat, what's the over under on how fast she comes out in the remake of Annie ?

Next summer for sure
i'm takin the over, most we'll be seeing is previews by next Fall. But it's def happening.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WaitWut

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Irks the hell out of me.
yo i never watched this show but just watching that clip made me hate the little girl
laugh.gif

deadlock was the best way to go have the fans decide

little girl tried to get brownie points by telling the judge not to cry and that she's tough and then one minute later...
Spoiler [+]
tumblr_ls95oujaGK1qab7nx.gif

I lost it when she said 'please don't cry.'
roll.gif

eek.gif

She went full Adam Morrisson.
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

That Nicole chick ain't $%*$. acting like betrayed her alliance in Survivor on accident and wants to take it back.

Kids shouldn't be on tv like this. That level of stage is too much for most adults to handle.

"Without this I am nothing." She learns that her whole worth as a person is her singing and her fame.

Funny how people claim "I don't watch this crap" but are quick to tell you who said what on Basketball Wives, or what Snooki did on Jersey Shore. Now THAT is crap.
30t6p3b.gif

Rachel Crow killed that last song, and I think she should have moved on over Marcus Canty. I like Marcus, but he didn't earn that last night.

30t6p3b.gif
@ Nicole. If you're not going to do your job and be an actual judge, then you need to be sent home. I have a feeling that Nicole will not be back next year. Simon looked HEATED at the end, and I bet he had some words for Nicole after the show. I'm surprised he didn't call her out right there and then, but I think he didn't want to take away from Rachel Crow's last moments on the show.

It don't matter, Melanie Amaro has that on lock. I don't see anyone beating her.

Honestly I blame this all on Nicole. She gets Paid the big bucks to judge and make decisions and she failed at that last night. Marcus Canty my dude but he just doesnt have the staying power and popularity evident by being in the bottom 2 for the Past 3 weeks

I blame parents for the little girls reaction. She tells her mom "YOU PROMISED, YOU PROMISED", like the parents promised her she was going to win. What type of !%% is that?

Originally Posted by djaward

I blame parents for the little girls reaction. She tells her mom "YOU PROMISED, YOU PROMISED", like the parents promised her she was going to win. What type of !%% is that?
i think what her mom said was "everything's gonna be okay." and the girl asked "you promise?"

not out of the realm of what a 13 year old would say to her mom.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Funny how people claim "I don't watch this crap" but are quick to tell you who said what on Basketball Wives, or what Snooki did on Jersey Shore. Now THAT is crap.
30t6p3b.gif

Rachel Crow killed that last song, and I think she should have moved on over Marcus Canty. I like Marcus, but he didn't earn that last night.

30t6p3b.gif
@ Nicole. If you're not going to do your job and be an actual judge, then you need to be sent home. I have a feeling that Nicole will not be back next year. Simon looked HEATED at the end, and I bet he had some words for Nicole after the show. I'm surprised he didn't call her out right there and then, but I think he didn't want to take away from Rachel Crow's last moments on the show.

It don't matter, Melanie Amaro has that on lock. I don't see anyone beating her.

Yes I caught that too! I bet Simon was all over that %%* that night... but hey, when the ratings come in, Nicole will be thanked!

You know what, this all may be script! Like they knew this was gonna happen! CONSPIRACY! TERRORISM! ALIENS! ALUMNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

its a *%%$#$! singing competition, life goes on. 

how soft can people be
Exactly. And how did Nicole do anything wrong? She made a fair decision to go into deadlock and let the fans decide who they wanted to keep on the show. That's much fairer than having 4 people decide whether you are gonna come back next week. People are seriously mad over this? Wow
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Nooooo! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I did not expect so much hilarity to occur in this video.

Nicole Scheirejzinegr with the mental breakdown
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ole girl collapsing on stage
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Black dude blowing kisses to his fans just before the name is announced.
laugh.gif

oh lawd

Back
Top Bottom