X-Men:First Class Thread (First leaked Pic)

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

RFX45 wrote:Racism…
Spoiler [+]
Killed the only black mutant to appear on the film…
laugh.gif

I know reaching, I just thought that was funny.

Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif
 I thought the same thing. Why the black guy have to be the first to die, and the black girl have to be the first traitor.
laugh.gif
But at least Zoe made it to the end.
word
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
The main thing that i thought it made it look real racist was when Sebastian was saying something about joining his team and to not fall and become slaves *then the camera immediately goes to the black dude*
30t6p3b.gif
not sure if ya caught that. peeps was like wth in the theater

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif
 I thought the same thing. Why the black guy have to be the first to die, and the black girl have to be the first traitor.
laugh.gif
word
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
The main thing that i thought it made it look real racist was when Sebastian was saying something about joining his team and to not fall and become slaves *then the camera immediately goes to the black dude*
30t6p3b.gif
not sure if ya caught that. peeps was like wth in the theater

Originally Posted by RFX45

About Sebastian Shaw...
Spoiler [+]
I felt like they made him way too strong in the film, dude is like omega level mutant in this film. Bacon did a good job though, really destroyed what the Hellfire Club really is but the movie never really followed suit from the comics accurately so no big deal if you look at the film as an alternate universe I guess.

As for Havoc…
Spoiler [+]
Power is extremely stupid, the writers for these X-Men films must have a deep seeded hatred for the Summers family. Ruined Cyclops’ and Havocs powers, killed of Cyclops but not before making him a huge cry baby. The Summers family just gets no respect.

Racism…
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Did anybody catch when Shaw said "Slaves" they showed the black guys face

About Sebastian Shaw...
Spoiler [+]
I felt like they made him way too strong in the film, dude is like omega level mutant in this film. Bacon did a good job though, really destroyed what the Hellfire Club really is but the movie never really followed suit from the comics accurately so no big deal if you look at the film as an alternate universe I guess.

As for Havoc…
Spoiler [+]
Power is extremely stupid, the writers for these X-Men films must have a deep seeded hatred for the Summers family. Ruined Cyclops’ and Havocs powers, killed of Cyclops but not before making him a huge cry baby. The Summers family just gets no respect.

Racism…
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Is it true, there's a comic book series callled the "Hellfire Club"? I heard that's where that red devil guy is from.
I don't know about a Hellfire Club comic series but I did read about Azazel on wikipedia last week.  My memory is bad but I think I remember reading that he's not even a mutant.  He's like king of the demons from a demon dimension or something like that and his goal was to produce a lot of offspring.
Darwin is funny for the fact that he's the actor who played the guy with the dreadlocks in the twilight movies.  Looks weird without the locks.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Is it true, there's a comic book series callled the "Hellfire Club"? I heard that's where that red devil guy is from.
I don't know about a Hellfire Club comic series but I did read about Azazel on wikipedia last week.  My memory is bad but I think I remember reading that he's not even a mutant.  He's like king of the demons from a demon dimension or something like that and his goal was to produce a lot of offspring.
Darwin is funny for the fact that he's the actor who played the guy with the dreadlocks in the twilight movies.  Looks weird without the locks.

Nah that wasnt a Russion dude z0,

that was Stryker. I think they mentioned his son William during the meeting with X and Mystique and them.

Nah that wasnt a Russion dude z0,

that was Stryker. I think they mentioned his son William during the meeting with X and Mystique and them.

saw it this morning. All the girls were smokin hot.

the movie was cool, but it did have some corny scenes.

saw it this morning. All the girls were smokin hot.

the movie was cool, but it did have some corny scenes.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

About Sebastian Shaw...
Spoiler [+]

As for Havoc…
Spoiler [+]

Racism…
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yeah, my whole theater was cracking up.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

About Sebastian Shaw...
Spoiler [+]

As for Havoc…
Spoiler [+]

Racism…
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yeah, my whole theater was cracking up.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
word
30t6p3b.gif

no joke everybody started laughing i was like 
eyes.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
word
30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by quanb24

Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
word
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

you guys are missing the biggest racist thing...
Spoiler [+]
When Shaw is talking about his plans, he says slavery and the camera is fixed on the black dude. Black dude in the theater was loud the whole movie and couldn't stop talking at that part.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by quanb24

Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
word
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

Spoiler [+]
When Shaw is talking about his plans, he says slavery and the camera is fixed on the black dude. Black dude in the theater was loud the whole movie and couldn't stop talking at that part.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by xtianp

Spoiler [+]
grin.gif
I was hurt too, and I'm not even black. They did black people wrong in this movie.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Matthew Vaughn knew what he was doing.
alien.gif

Anyone else catch the part when %%%# is going down at the CIA base and black dude goes:

"Staying here my #%#, I'm getting out of here"

Of course the black guy knows when it is time to run.

Originally Posted by xtianp

Spoiler [+]
grin.gif
I was hurt too, and I'm not even black. They did black people wrong in this movie.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Matthew Vaughn knew what he was doing.
alien.gif

Anyone else catch the part when %%%# is going down at the CIA base and black dude goes:

"Staying here my #%#, I'm getting out of here"

Of course the black guy knows when it is time to run.

Back
Top Bottom