X-Men:First Class Thread (First leaked Pic)

Seeing this tonight...can't wait.
pimp.gif

Not really a super spoiler like that. Everyone knew he was going to be in the film . IMDb even tells you that. 

Not really a super spoiler like that. Everyone knew he was going to be in the film . IMDb even tells you that. 

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I think most people would have appreciated if you used spoiler tags since you, yourself said and are saying it's a spoiler. 

I think most people would have appreciated if you used spoiler tags since you, yourself said and are saying it's a spoiler. 

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

I don't know how to use the spoiler tag and they could have just skipped passed it. I left some space to scroll down. They wanted to know
laugh.gif

I don't know how to use the spoiler tag and they could have just skipped passed it. I left some space to scroll down. They wanted to know
laugh.gif

Really good movie.

Continuity aside, the movie really did a god job. Captured the "friendship" between X and Magneto. Throughout the movie, you really only got that Magneto was X's mans just for his own ends. Fassbender's acting was really on point for this flick and I hope that these rumors of him being the next Bond have some validity. He captured the iciness of Magneto but was good enough to show his humanity when they showed him remembering his childhood. Really good compelling actor

Kevin Bacon was a good Sebastian Shaw, thought i didnt know how the role would translate, he did really well. McAvoy played the professor quite well too, with enough charm and morality. The selling point of the movie to me was the effects and X and Mags relationship.

No complaints except for the continuity.

Really good movie.

Continuity aside, the movie really did a god job. Captured the "friendship" between X and Magneto. Throughout the movie, you really only got that Magneto was X's mans just for his own ends. Fassbender's acting was really on point for this flick and I hope that these rumors of him being the next Bond have some validity. He captured the iciness of Magneto but was good enough to show his humanity when they showed him remembering his childhood. Really good compelling actor

Kevin Bacon was a good Sebastian Shaw, thought i didnt know how the role would translate, he did really well. McAvoy played the professor quite well too, with enough charm and morality. The selling point of the movie to me was the effects and X and Mags relationship.

No complaints except for the continuity.

I hope to watch this film sometime this weekend. IDK, I will definitely geek out seeing that mutant making a cameo

I hope to watch this film sometime this weekend. IDK, I will definitely geek out seeing that mutant making a cameo

I watched the movie a few hours ago.  I thought the movie was really well done and whoever wrote the script did a good job.  Sort of reminded me of a retro James Bond film at times mixed in with some historical drama.
January Jones and Rose Byrne in lingerie were 
eek.gif
devil.gif
.  Jones basically played herself, a very cold bia.  I didn't care though, someone cast her in a film with full frontal already.  Her cleavage looked perfect.

I still think of myself as a genuine X-Men fan, even though I enjoyed this movie.  
smokin.gif

I watched the movie a few hours ago.  I thought the movie was really well done and whoever wrote the script did a good job.  Sort of reminded me of a retro James Bond film at times mixed in with some historical drama.
January Jones and Rose Byrne in lingerie were 
eek.gif
devil.gif
.  Jones basically played herself, a very cold bia.  I didn't care though, someone cast her in a film with full frontal already.  Her cleavage looked perfect.

I still think of myself as a genuine X-Men fan, even though I enjoyed this movie.  
smokin.gif

About Sebastian Shaw...
Spoiler [+]
I felt like they made him way too strong in the film, dude is like omega level mutant in this film. Bacon did a good job though, really destroyed what the Hellfire Club really is but the movie never really followed suit from the comics accurately so no big deal if you look at the film as an alternate universe I guess.

As for Havoc…
Spoiler [+]
Power is extremely stupid, the writers for these X-Men films must have a deep seeded hatred for the Summers family. Ruined Cyclops’ and Havocs powers, killed of Cyclops but not before making him a huge cry baby. The Summers family just gets no respect.

Racism…
Spoiler [+]
Killed the only black mutant to appear on the film…
laugh.gif

I know reaching, I just thought that was funny.

About Sebastian Shaw...
Spoiler [+]
I felt like they made him way too strong in the film, dude is like omega level mutant in this film. Bacon did a good job though, really destroyed what the Hellfire Club really is but the movie never really followed suit from the comics accurately so no big deal if you look at the film as an alternate universe I guess.

As for Havoc…
Spoiler [+]
Power is extremely stupid, the writers for these X-Men films must have a deep seeded hatred for the Summers family. Ruined Cyclops’ and Havocs powers, killed of Cyclops but not before making him a huge cry baby. The Summers family just gets no respect.

Racism…
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ohhhh...it's aight...cuz you left some space to scroll down
Spoiler [+]

uV6R0.gif
 FOH
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
ohhhh...it's aight...cuz you left some space to scroll down
Spoiler [+]

uV6R0.gif
 FOH
eyes.gif

Movie was just meh for me. I expected better, especially from all the good reviews in got from Rottentomatoes.

Movie was just meh for me. I expected better, especially from all the good reviews in got from Rottentomatoes.

RFX45 wrote:Racism…
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif
 I thought the same thing. Why the black guy have to be the first to die, and the black girl have to be the first traitor.
laugh.gif
But at least Zoe made it to the end.

RFX45 wrote:Racism…
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif
 I thought the same thing. Why the black guy have to be the first to die, and the black girl have to be the first traitor.
laugh.gif
But at least Zoe made it to the end.

Back
Top Bottom